fbpx

Anyone looking for an Old Green curlie dragon?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone looking for an Old Green curlie dragon?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

I just saw one up on Ebay — item no. 190212173010 (copy/paste it into the eBay search box and it will take you directly there).

I know I’ve seen several people wanting this guy, so I thought I’d wave a little flag for them. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kujacker
        Participant

He’s already $20 over standard price… glad I got mine XD I wonder how high he’ll go for.

Travistie
          Participant

I’m thinking it will go pretty high. There are still quite a few collectors out there who missed them the first two times.

Andrea
            Participant

Will there be more? With such little paint and everyone wanting fledges and OWs…
              I’ve got one, but curious if there will be more.

Stephanie
              Participant

I’d like to get one eventually, but they’re not high on my priority list. I’d rather have an old green male and fledgie. πŸ™‚ And scratcher!

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I’d like to get one eventually, but they’re not high on my priority list. I’d rather have an old green male and fledgie. πŸ™‚ And scratcher!

Stephanie, you know there is an old green male and fledgie up on e-bay right now? The male as of yet has no bids.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Stephanie, you know there is an old green male and fledgie up on e-bay right now? The male as of yet has no bids.
                    Actually the “adolescent” old green that is up right now is the young dragon, not the fledgling.

Stephanie
                    Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Yes….*whine* The male is beautiful, but I’m not buying anymore Windstones for a few months. πŸ˜€ It’s alright, there will be another one when I’m ready to buy. But thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.