fbpx

Anyone live in or by Boston?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone live in or by Boston?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was there awhile ago and went to a Plaster Fun Time. They carry unpainted male and mother dragons which were obviously made from Melody’s work. I contacted John and he would like to obtain one of each with a receipt. I did contact one member who said she would be there at Easter but I thought I would see if anyone else lives there and could get dragons sooner. I feel really stupid that I didn’t think to buy examples so I would be more than happy to reimburse whoever is willing to get the dragons and ship them to Windstone. There are a few different locations – I saw the dragons at the Dedham one.
    Thanks.

siberakh1
    Participant

If I end up going to Boston in Feb., I’ll take a look (though if they only sell them at the Dedham store, I’ll have to get someone else for that place – personal reasons regarding that city). If one of the more local windstone members here can’t get there sooner, I might be able to get someone else to go there for me who lives in the area. Any idea roughly how much they cost?

I don’t remember for sure – maybe around $25?

Lokie
      Participant

Did you speak to John recently about this? I brought this up with him almost 2 years ago when my brother got me a mother dragon from a Plaster Fun Time so close to my home I can walk there. I was a little reluctant getting the company in trouble, but I was willing to help them out if they couldn’t order one. I never heard back about purchasing one in person so I thought John got one through other means. So I guess not? I can check there this week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.