fbpx

Anyone interested in a rainbow emperor?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone interested in a rainbow emperor?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I found one for a good price.

Mmloda
    Participant

Pm’ed you….. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

pm’d you back lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you check with the store to be sure it’s actually in stock? There are a lot of online merchants out there with pages they haven’t updated in a long time.

Hi- It’s from a private individual.

But yeah, I’ve seen that a lot the past couple days it sucks! I’ve ‘ordered’ peacock and ruby laps and scratchers at GREAT prices with a credit card then been e-mailed and called and told they don’t have them ๐Ÿ™ And I was super excited. I guess I’ve learned not to get excited until they’re here! Just the other day I ‘bought’ a peacock scratcher and ruby lap for $144 each and then was told they don’t have them, they called and said they’d call the owner and see if they could get them for me in gold or black gold and call me back. Well now I missed the call and they left a message.. apparantly they just decided to order emerald peacocks and they’re on their way. Not exactly what I wanted, I wanted the black golds but whatever.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Now see they should have waited until they heard back from you before just ordering something willy-nilly. If the pieces are just on their way to where ever you ordered them from (and not to you) then refuse them since they aren’t what you want. If they are on their way to you, check and see what the return policy is since they aren’t what you want.

I really wanted the peacock and I know they don’t have it but still ๐Ÿ™ I’m sure if I returned them I’d have to pay shipping which wouldn’t be cheap for two dragons. Oh well. I like that color ok but I’d rather wait and get peacocks. I can always sell them or trade them sometime down the road too.

to be fair I guess I’ll put him up for offers starting at $344 which is what that mold is new.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.