fbpx

Anyone Heard From HawkShadow lately?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Anyone Heard From HawkShadow lately?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

I bought a GBY from her before Xmas, and stopped hearing from her mid-transaction. I’m getting no response from PM’s or emails.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Or, if anyone knows her & has been in contact with her.

Kim
      Blocked

[Content Removed by Moderator]

That sucks though not hearing back as I know what that is like and worrying about what happened to the person who owes you something.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Rachel
        Participant

[Content Removed by Moderator] I hope all is well and it works out.

Hi guys,

Mashubert was kind enough to update her original post (thank you!), but we need to make sure that we are not discussing concerns about a specific seller as per forum rules around seller feedback.

Please remember it is against forum rules to post details of transactions with member names attached and only offer suggestions on reaching Hawkshadow or general support (for example – I hope you are able to get in touch).

Thank you for your cooperation!

Mary
          Participant

Thanks. I’ve updated my post to comply with the forum rules, and will start a new thread regarding the process of dealing with a trade gone bad (in general “nameless” terms) & the Paypal claim process, hoping for some pointers or advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.