fbpx

Anyone have a seriously broken windstone?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone have a seriously broken windstone?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I want to try fixing a broken windstone before I go messing up my emerald sun dragon. If anyone has a broken windstone they are interested in selling (dragon would be nice since its a dragon I need to practice fixing) shoot me a pm please.

Pixie-dust
        Participant

I have one that is REALLY messed up. I received it acouple of days ago and I just
          wanted to cry! (in fact, I think I did ) I found an orange-eyed Emerald Emperor
          dragon in mint condition but no box. The seller has shipped me several things
          recently, which all arrived safe and sound, so I don’t know why he packaged this one so poorly. He did not purchase insurance on it when he mailed it, so I think nothing
          can be done for filing a claim. I don’t care about the claim, I wanted my orange-eyed
          Emerald Emperor dragon! I need to find out that he doesn’t need me to take
          it to the post office for any proof that it is broken but if he doesn’t then I can do
          what ever with it. I hate the idea of throwing it away so I was interested to see
          if anyone on the forum may want to try to fix it themselves or pay for someone
          else to fix it. So if you or anyone else is interested please make an offer.
          If interested, I can email you pictures, if you give me your email address.
          Thanks
          Pixie-dust

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Awww 😥 That’s a sad story. I hope someone can fix him up.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I have an emerald hatcher with a fair bit of damage, and a white hatching kinglet with no nose, interested in either of them? Both would need parts built for them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.