Anyone else's GB wolves showing under your order page?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Anyone else's GB wolves showing under your order page?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Hey there! This may be a dumb question, but I guess I’m getting a little concerned. Usually when I order something, the order shows up under my “Orders” tab in my account. Then it updates to processing….then completed. I snagged a GB wolf and normal red fox, but they aren’t under my orders. I double-checked PayPal and the payment went through. Anyone else notice this?

Serendipity
      Participant

Mine is listed in my orders, if that is any help! Good luck getting yours all sorted!

etruscan
        Participant

Mine shows up under my Orders.
          I did not get an email from Windstone confirming the order (I did from Paypal), but my ability to get emails from Windstone was still being sorted out.

Amstaff
          Participant

Mine is also under my orders, and I got an email saying it was processed.

Stormbreeze
            Participant

Mine is under my orders and I got a processing letter. Hope this gets worked out for you, though.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Chloe
              Participant

Hmmm….now I’m worried. :~

Amstaff
                Participant

If your payment went through paypal, you have proof you paid. Id just contact Susie and see what she has to say, Im sure it will work out ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think they usually keep an extra few GB’s on hand for weird occurrences and for ebay later on. So I would think you would still get one, hopefully !

Hannah
                  Participant

I do see mine – it’s marked as Payment Received. I was hoping that mine would get sent out before the weekend but no luck there. They probably have a lot of orders to sort through though!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Natasha
                    Participant

I think they’re just really busy – I bought my wolf and fox right away and they’ve shipped. My SO bought his wolf about an hour later and his hasn’t shown up yet though he was charged. I wouldnt worry about – you’ll probably see an update on Monday.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                      Blocked

Mine is showing under orders as payment received. As the others said, just look up the paypal transaction and then e-mail Susie to confirm the order.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

You may want to email Susie just to make sure.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Bullsquid
                          Participant

My order is showing up fine and I am receiving email updates, but I had my mother check her order and she is having the same issue as you, Chloe. I guess she will have to send Susie a message too.

Incidentally, if you have already heard back from Susie, did she say that your order wasn’t showing up at all, or that it was in their system and just a glitch that it wasn’t showing up for you?

UPDATE: I got in touch with Susie, and my mother’s order was showing up as “awaiting payment” even though it was paid. Susie was able to quickly sort out the problem and now all is well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Chloe
                            Participant

Yay! My order appeared! I love Windstone. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.