fbpx

Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

diane
      Participant

looking for white fledgling.

Pixie-dust
        Participant

Edited ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
          Participant

OWs: Brown, White, CP, specials (if price is right).
            Hatching: Red Fire
            Rainbow: SK
            Ruby: Emperor
            Brown: Emperor
            Green: Emperor
            Red Fire: Emperor
            Mother Coiled, Emperor.
            Black Grand Unicorn
            Any other secret Keeper: LP’s at right price. (Specials, On hold for now unless price is right.)

If you need more please see my with list. We can buy all at once or break orders down for larger ones…
            http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/wishlists#comment-769938
            My wishlist is #42 and it inculdes some of above. We are working on a few but same goes about buying those as here.

Azurielle
            Participant

I’m always looking for any unsual fledgies, esp. an Old Green.
              Rainbow secret keeper
              Rainbow Lap Dragon
              Rainbow Curlie
              Rainbow OW
              Mother Siamese Griffin
              Black Baby Unicorn
              Little Rock Dragon

Doesn’t have to be perfect, but preferably no major damage.
              I can pay reasonable prices.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Anonymous

Looking for white lap dragon, can pay immediately depending on price! Thanks a million ๐Ÿ™‚

Michelle
                Participant

I’m looking for a reasonably priced battered lap dragon. I need to practice repairing one for someone, so I thought I’d see if anyone here on the forum had one who needed some love. Color is not important. I’m still a newbie to this, so nothing too terrible as far as physical damage. I don’t care what condition the paint is in. If anyone has anything, please PM me. I’ll ask for a pic before buying. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

found

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

WTB rainbow OW, rainbow fledgling, rainbow hatching emperor and empress ๐Ÿ™‚

Also looking for hatching royalty in brown and silver hatching empress.
                      WTB brown, violet flame, and red fire fledlings.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

activly seeking can pay now also looking for now thru Paypal.

WHITE:DONE

RED FIRE: DONE

RUBY: Done

CP/Teal:
                        Curl

CP/RED:
                        Sm. Orental W/red eye’s

RAINBOW: DONE

Any GB UNICORN: (paying above store price for these)Please PM with any questions or pic’s.
                        baby
                        young

Wizard Cat: DONE

Old Green:
                        Fledgling

OLD BROWN:
                        Royal’s

Any special Limited Production pieces especially Laps,Curls and Fledglings.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Autumn Leaf anyone?

I am new here and perhaps I missed an announcement or listing or whatever, but a while back (a few years?) the dragons had a color called Autumn Leaf. I thought that this was such a beautiful color and at the time I only had a few dragons and tight finances and wasn’t able to buy one. Now that my collection is growing and I am more able to add dragons I am finding it impossible to find an Autumn Leaf dragon of any kind. My collection is mostly male dragons so far, so I would prefer an Autumn Leaf dragon other than the male. However any Autumn Leaf – even if a male is all I can find – would be immensely appreciated.

Is there anyone who knows where I can find an Autumn Leaf dragon?

Hi! I’m Dan
                        – I have loved dragons my entire life, with no idea such amazing statues existed until a little over a week ago – so I am new here. Greetings all! I am looking for any cheap emperor with no chips I think, any color though, even old brown – doesn’t matter because I would like to have it repainted. Thank you! This is an amazing site!

Laurie
                        Participant

:jawdrop:

Hi Dan, and welcome. But I think you should know that an old brown Emperor is kinda like the Holy Grail of Windstones. Would cost you anywhere from 1000.00 to 2500.00. Stick to a peacock. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Whoah! I recently saw brown male and young selling around 20-30 on ebay and assumed that was the color no one wanted! LOL OK – so peacock it is! Funny thing, peacock is my favorite production color! xD hehehe

PS. Thanks for letting me know, Laurie!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 146 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.