fbpx

Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    fairyhearted
    Participant

Hi. I’m currently looking to buy the following:
      Pink Lap Dragon
      White Lap Dragon
      White Sitting Spectral Dragon
      White Old Warrior Dragon
      White Fledgling Dragon
      White Hatching Emperor Dragon
      White Mother coiled Dragon
      Silver Lap Dragon
      Silver Hatching Emperor
      Silver Hatching Empress
      Silver Hatching Kinglet
      Autumn Leaf, Blue Pearl, Silver, Violet Flame, and Emerald Peacock curled Dragons
      Silver Grulla Grand, Baby, and Young Unicorns
      Slate Grulla Mother and Male Unicorns
      Black Mother and Young Unicorns

Grab Bag Young unis: Astrologer, Atrayel, Brickabrack, Daphne, Delight, Eidolon, Iridule, Kelpie, Leaf, Lilly, Moondog, Serif, Shade, Star, and Taryn
      Honeydew, Shift, Basel
      Grab Bag Baby unis: almost any

DemonSkylier
      Participant

I have been looking for this piece for a while now, its a full sized print of, Dragon and Babies, it is a mother dragon with her two babies cuddled up together and it has the M. Pena 81 signature on it. This is what the picture looks like http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/store/img-hydroponics/m-pena-windstone-ed-art-print-mother-dragon-w-babies_270709567156.jpg this is just a picture, the item was bought in feb 2011.

I have a paypal and depending on the price I can either pay in full or in like a payment plan. I’m also trying to find Dragon and Babies by Christmas time since I want to give it as a gift to my little sister.

Smilodon-Fatalis
        Participant

I am currently searching for:

Mother kirin–mint

I can pay immediately if the price is right. Not picky about orig. boxes, but tags (if applicable) are a must. Thanks so much!

dragonshoard
          Participant

I am currently searching for:

Mother kirin–mint

I can pay immediately if the price is right. Not picky about orig. boxes, but tags (if applicable) are a must. Thanks so much!

There is one on ebay starting bid $100/ BIN $125. Claims it is mint-in-box (never removed). Don’t know if that is too much for you or not. Per astralcastle, it originally sold for $72-76, and was retired in 2004.

Smilodon-Fatalis
            Participant

Arrrgh! I think I missed that auction because of the BIN price.If only I had been on earlier today.Thanks for the tip though! I also noticed I missed one on a Flea Market thread. Not my day apparently. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peacock Lap Dragon
              Peacock Hatching Emperor

Prefer mint with box and tag. Will pay up front.

Lupuslunae
              Participant

There is a reasonably priced peacock hatching emperor dragon on ebay right now.
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Peacock-Hatching-Emperor-Pena-Dragon-MUST-SEE-/220909887089?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336f415e71

Seller has some other pieces too, but they just aren’t listed under “Windstone.” I always think it’s fun to be a bit creative and figure out what the non-obsessive collectors would label their auctions as.

There is a reasonably priced peacock hatching emperor dragon on ebay right now.
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Peacock-Hatching-Emperor-Pena-Dragon-MUST-SEE-/220909887089?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336f415e71

Seller has some other pieces too, but they just aren’t listed under “Windstone.” I always think it’s fun to be a bit creative and figure out what the non-obsessive collectors would label their auctions as.

Thank you for spotting that and alerting me. I purchased it, now I just have to wait and hope it’s as good as they claimed.

Not sure how to update posts so I’ll just mention I’m still looking for a Peacock Lap and then my peacock dragon set will be complete. Of course I’d love the Secret Keeper but I’m not holding out much hope on ever seeing one of those for sale.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Carolyn
                  Participant

Oriental Dragons . Adult , Sun and Moon . Mint or easy repaired . Mostly want Emerald , but any color in slightly damaged .

I am seeking the following: (Thank you for your help in hunting these down)

Any Ruby Dragon
                    Siamese Male and Female Griffins
                    Rainbow Lab Dragon
                    Red Panda Flap Cat

๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you all again!

dragonshoard
                    Participant

There is a ruby mother on ebay. Haven’t read the auction to know the description.

Carolyn
                      Participant

Ooops forgot Gargoyle Cat . I will trade flap cats for one .

I am looking for a few dragons, they don’t necessarily need to be perfectly mint ๐Ÿ™‚ I may need to make timepayments or save up a bit to buy:

Old Warrior Peacock: http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=231
                        Emperor Peacock: http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=106

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 146 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.