fbpx

Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I thought this may be helpful for sellers to make a quick sell and buyers to get something they want off their list a little faster.
      If you are looking for something specific, please post here. This is not intended to be a wish list, this is intended to be more of an “actively seeking” list.

Also put if you would prefer to make payments or can pay all at once.

Example:

Looking for peacock fledgling-can pay immediatley
      Looking for red fire scratching dragon-would prefer payments

NOTE FROM ADMIN: If the piece you are seeking to buy is a special ebay piece (i.e. – test paints, Artists Editions, etc painted and signed by Melody, Helen, Jennifer, or Olimpia, or specially signed Limited Editions such as “special 1st 10” editions), please post in the sticky thread titled “Want to Buy Special Ebay Pieces Thread”.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Illith
        Participant

Sounds great! Let’s do it!

Looking for ruby/fire red Old Warrior, Oriental and Young – can pay immediately if they aren’t too pricey!

That’s it!

Bodine
          Participant

Illith-Anthonar wrote:

Sounds great! Let’s do it!

Looking for ruby/fire red Old Warrior, Oriental and Young – can pay immediately if they aren’t too pricey!

That’s it!
            Check out Jackid55 Windstone sale in the Flea Market.She has a beautiful Ruby Old Warrior.Good Luck!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Illith
            Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Check out Jackid55 Windstone sale in the Flea Market.She has a beautiful Ruby Old Warrior.Good Luck!

Yes, I did, and the asking price was a bit more than I was expecting to pay. ๐Ÿ™

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

She has sort of high prices, but everything I have ever gotten has been in perfect condition.

Hmmm, so lets see.

What I want is…

a Peacock Oriental Dragon( but the one with the teal in it, not just the straight dark blue/purple ) – would need payments at the moment

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jerusha
                Participant

Looking for Rainbow Fledgling! I’d even be happy with something that has rubs and/or flea bites (prefer no chips, cracks, dents tho). Can pay all at once if the price is comparable to what they’ve been going for on eBay lately.

EDIT: BOUGHT ONE!!! Yay ๐Ÿ˜† It should arrive tomorrow, and is in excellent condition. I can’t wait!

I am looking for a Gargolingus 954 sort of puple blue .I can pay now . I do not need it for Christmas .
                  Contact for phone number
                  cbscbss@gmail.com
                  Thanks . Mikey

Edited by Jennifer (Staff): Mikey, I blanked out your phone number since this is a public forum and anyone can lift your number from here– I don’t want you getting all sorts of junk phone calls! I’d recommend that if you would like someone to call you that you mention that and ask them to contact you for your phone number, that way you can control who has it. ๐Ÿ™‚ If you really want your number listed here that is your choice and you are welcome to change it back, I just wanted to help protect your private information in case it was in error.

Jasmine
                  Participant

Looking for a Red Fire hatcher. Can pay now. ๐Ÿ˜€

Morrigan
                    Participant

Slate Grulla Baby Unicorn – immediate payment. ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Edit: Not buying anything for a while unless I win the lotto lol

Jasmine
                        Participant

Serious thanks to Wolfen for finding me a RF hatcher!!! You’re wonderful!! ๐Ÿ˜€

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Serious thanks to Wolfen for finding me a RF hatcher!!! You’re wonderful!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Woot!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Anonymous

I am looking for a tan female griffin. Damaged is ok. I can pay immediately. ๐Ÿ™‚
                              Btw… This thread is a great idea!

etruscan
                              Participant

Copper Patina Sitting Spectral, if anyone is interested in selling one (and it isn’t horribly expensive). I would expect to pay immediately.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.