fbpx

Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Anyone Buying? If you are actively seeking a piece, post here….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a 955 Winged Cat Gargoyle. I know it’s retired, but maybe someone has 1 to sell. Mine was broken 3 weeks ago & I don’t think it can be repaired. Person who knocked it off has agreed to replace it, so I can pay immediately, plus shipping & handling.
    PS. 1 week later: Found this Cat in Illinois, have paid, & received it. Thanks, Forum.

Anonymous

I am looking for any type of a female griffin thats damaged!
      If anyone has a damaged female griffin and would like to sell her, please send me a pm!!

Thanks πŸ™‚

Hannah
      Participant

Looking for a Copper Patina Fledgling with Teal eyes – would prefer payments, but it would only be a couple πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

My hubby has a MINT Metallic Teal-eyed Copper Patina Fledgling. He won’t let me SELL it πŸ™ , but he will let me TRADE it πŸ™‚ for a Rainbow Fledgie in like condition. He doesn’t want to let it go unless it’s for a dragon we both really want. I tried!

Lokie
          Participant

Looking for a Mouse Wizard (any color) for a decent bit below retail price. Damaged is OK. Can pay now.

ETA: Looking for a Gold Lap dragon from the first batch released as a bin on Ebay. The antique gold colored one, not the bright buttery gold from the second and subsequent batches. Asking price will determine if it’s pay now or in installments.

Hannah
            Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

My hubby has a MINT Metallic Teal-eyed Copper Patina Fledgling. He won’t let me SELL it πŸ™ , but he will let me TRADE it πŸ™‚ for a Rainbow Fledgie in like condition. He doesn’t want to let it go unless it’s for a dragon we both really want. I tried!

Gah! I just saw this Skeeter! I can totally understand though πŸ™‚ I’ll keep my eyes peeled for a rainbow one too in that case!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

This is a long shot but…. I’m interested in the Graphite Old Warrior if anyone on here has him. I just won the Secret Keeper and would kind of like the set. This is a REALLY long shot, but I can offer $1100 for him.

Same goes for Graphite male dragon (offer $500) or Graphite Oriental Sun(offer $650.00)

I am interested in buying a male spotted griffin to fill out my collection! I would also like any of the Siamese griffins if anyone nabbed extras. Can pay immediately.

Heather
                Participant

Hello πŸ™‚ I am new here but a huge Windstone fan! I am looking for a Winged Cat Sconce in really good condition. Does anyone have one available for sale or know where one can be found? Thanks!

Fritochick (Mary)
                  Participant

Looking for Limited or OOAK Emperors.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Edit: See Below!

Anonymous

Ok…Ok I know others are looking for the same thing… but if anyone is thinking of selling their RF Ow Or RF Emperor… I am looking to buy!

Thanks πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

This website has a red fire OW
                          http://www.sunshinespirit.net/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=WIED513
                          But they’re asking $460 O.O If someone is willing to pay that-well then there you go! :)And a RF Emperor for $593

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

This website has a red fire OW
                            http://www.sunshinespirit.net/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=WIED513
                            But they’re asking $460 O.O If someone is willing to pay that-well then there you go! :)And a RF Emperor for $593

It’s actually not in stock. Theres a link underneath it that says to display inventory and they dont actually have it. ):

Patricia
                            Participant

updated. found the item I was looking for

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.