fbpx

Any Scratching Dragon horns left?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any Scratching Dragon horns left?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

This might have been answered somewhere else at some point in time but my mind is super fuzzy right now so I don’t remember, lol.

I was wondering if you guys had any supply of the Scratching Dragon horns left? I’d absolutely LOVE to see CP scratchers sometime! πŸ™‚

Melody
      Keymaster

This might have been answered somewhere else at some point in time but my mind is super fuzzy right now so I don’t remember, lol.

I was wondering if you guys had any supply of the Scratching Dragon horns left? I’d absolutely LOVE to see CP scratchers sometime! πŸ™‚

I am not sure, but I think they are gone.We are working on the problem though. Really!

Pam

I think we have about.. 10

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I’m ok with 10 cp scratchers in shop ;p I just want 1! Lol jk πŸ˜‰ I look forward to the day they’re available πŸ™‚

Amy
            Participant

I think it would be more like 5 unless all the dragons had only one horn each. They’d be quite the batch XD

Pam

They are reserved for ebay stuff.

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Oh, well, I was assuming she meant 10 pairs, you may be right there.

‘n I figured they were reserved for ebay, though I personally almost never see a scratcher make it to ebay.. If I had more money at the moment, I’d squeak for a CP Scratcher ebay piece (May be a good idea anyway) but I doubt I could afford him… I’m sure he’d make someone very happy though

Pam

I will ask PS to paint a CP scratcher.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I’m ok with 10 cp scratchers in shop ;p I just want 1! Lol jk πŸ˜‰ I look forward to the day they’re available πŸ™‚

Ten horns means 5 dragons.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.