fbpx

Any one still looking for??????

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Any one still looking for??????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I am editing this post so if there are any newcomers that are looking for any of these.

Ruby Oriental (one with ball in mouth)
    Ruby riser
    Ruby scracher
    Rainbow Mother
    Peacock sitting spectral
    Peacock wizrds (big and small)
    Black and gold emperor (less than retail $319 I think)
    Ruby mother

if there is anyone interested, PM me and I will give you all the info. Thanks!

Mmloda
    Participant

Do you the prices for each piece…. ❓ πŸ˜€

Marzena

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Yes, I wish to know the same thing!!

mmloda wrote:

I don’t know for sure. (I know that the retired pieces are lower because the ruby mother was 100.99 and the ruby scratcher was 154.99. But because I know her and have bought MANY pieces, she will give me 10% off. So they would all have to be figured out individually.

Laurie
        Participant

PM’ed yah

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I found two stores near me that have retired Windstone. (peacock and ruby) There are peacock spectrals, ruby and peacock rising spectrals, a ruby emperor, ruby young, ruby mother, ruby male, rainbow emperor, ruby lap, ruby scratching. I think that is it. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I know someone there that will give my 10% off. Have a great day!

mmloda has already placed the only rainbow emperor on hold. And so everyone knows. They don’t ship I would have to act as middle man. (which is not a problem) Thanks!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

PM’ed you. πŸ™‚

laphon1
            Participant

PM’d you

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I don’t know for sure. (I know that the retired pieces are lower because the ruby mother was 100.99 and the ruby scratcher was 154.99. But because I know her and have bought MANY pieces, she will give me 10% off. So they would all have to be figured out individually.

I found a few prices, but I really don’t want to bother Marsha again. πŸ™‚ The mother would come out to be about $98.71, the ruby rising is $188.64, the ruby young is $67.44, the ruby scratcher is about $152.00. They all (as far as they know) have their original boxes.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

PMed you about the peacock rising spectral πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Good luck finally getting a peacock Riser, Wolfen.

Mmloda
                  Participant

If anyone is still looking for a Rainbow Emperor and is interested in getting one please PM me….I am getting this particular one but I know of another place that may have one in stock and I can forward you the information….. πŸ˜€

Marzena

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Pm’ed you! πŸ˜€

I thought that I would add that there was also a rainbow mother. I don’t know if anyone would be interested just wanted to add that in as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.