fbpx

Any new PYO pieces in the works ?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Any new PYO pieces in the works ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Just curious about any creatures , be it dragon or flap cat . Or even a new creature .

Amanda
      Participant

I’m crossing all fingers and toes for a PYO cat. I’m almost desperate to have my cats past and present immortalized with a PYO.

Carolyn
        Participant

Yes I’m waiting for them too . Melody has so much to do . But I’m curious about what is going on .

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m crossing all fingers and toes for a PYO cat. I’m almost desperate to have my cats past and present immortalized with a PYO.

I’m with you there. So WANT a pyo flap cat. Not only do I want to immortalize my poor kittys that have pass – I really would love to paint some funky fantasy colored kitties. But I also know that Melody is crazy busy. With all of our squeaking, I sometimes imagine us forum members as a nest full of baby birds begging for grubs :lol:.

Kujacker
            Participant

I’m going to be the rebel and say I’d like a PYO oriental dragon. Being honest, I was never much of a “western” dragon fan… so I’d love to see a pyo oriental.

But I will also agree on the flap cat. That kind of sculpture would be perfect for the cat people. And ferrets being my number one aside, I’m a cat person 🙂

bayoudragon
              Participant

Wasn’t there a little frog in the works?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.