fbpx

Any Lady Gaga fans?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Any Lady Gaga fans?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Sway wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Well, I don’t know if she writes her own material, but whoever wrote it gets an A++ for the “hook”. The song is still rolling around in my head a day later. 😈 :shout: πŸ˜†

Hook- that is exactly what got me for that song. I don’t care what an artist looks like or how they perform, but if I find myself stuck with one of their songs in my head for a certain length of time, and I’m not pulling my hair out, then chances are I will like at least one of their CDs. I’ve heard her name around for a long time but never paid any attention. Then I ran across that song during late night and then it was on a TV show. Then I got “hooked” on it πŸ˜€

I do find her run of the mill and generic and like Frozen said, I can barely tell her apart from the rest of young musical Hollywood. I don’t find her unique. But I don’t care. I’ll just grab her CD off the discount rack at WalStore or something. I have yet to go to Amazon but I’m about to mosey on over.

Hook- you plucked that word right out of my head!

As long as you enjoy listening to the music, that’s what counts! Nobody else has to like it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ It’s still rolling around in my head. lol

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.