fbpx

Any interest in these Orientals, Westerns and kirins?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Any interest in these Orientals, Westerns and kirins?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

pipsxlch
      Participant

My mother said she may need to get some money up fast and asked me to put out feelers on some of her Windstones. She said she “won’t give them away”, but didn’t give me prices, just said to see what the interest was. I only have pics of the Western dragons on my computer, though I can get pics of her Orientals and kirins of anyome wants. I remember them as being in good shape (don’t think the sun was displayed by her ever), but can check them out further. The Westerns did have issues.
        She has a peacock scratcher, dark ruby lap (this has the most issues but displays lovely), emerald sun, emerald Oriental, emerald young Oriental, male, female, and baby kirin. I had essentially given her one of the peacock Western families I picked up to sell and will contribute my other family, so she also has 2 male, 2 mother, 2 young and 1 hatcher, all peacock. These guys all have at least a few issues, and could be good for someone who’d like to try their hand at minor repairs/repaints.

Peacock youngs

Peacock hatcher

Peacock mothers

Peacock males

Ruby lap

Peacock scratcher

I can get pics of her other dragons/kirins if wanted

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

im interested in seeing the orientals.

Rachel
          Participant

Sechan wrote:

im interested in seeing the orientals.

Ditto.

LuvsDragons
            Participant

I would like to see the other dragons and orientals also. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
              Participant

I’d like to see the ki-rins…. ๐Ÿ™‚ are they the PYO Ki rin’s?

Marzena

Anna
                Participant

I might be interested in the lap, depending on how much she expects for it.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Just checking messages before work… The kirins are production, not PYOs, and I’ll go get pics of things this afternoon when I get home. I’ll try to get ballpark figures out of Mom then. I know she doesn’t want to sell them, but she says she needs some money fast, so… I’ll take $65 for the one set of peacock Westerns (male, mom, young, hatcher) that are still nominally ‘mine’. These are the less perfect of them.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Quick pics of the oreintals and kirins

At a quick look, they all looked to be in very good-excellent shape to me, all had tags which appeared to have had them originally, and the sun still has his original box with inserts.
                      She hasn’t given me a price beyond “I won’t give them away” yet; I will try to get something a bit more definate from her. I do know she doesn’t want to sell them all, she is just doing this to try and get some quick money. Depending on what may sell, she may just sell one- or none if she can get money elsewhere. Shipping would be on top of sale price.

EDIT got some answers on prices
                      Peacock scratcher- $130
                      Dark ruby lap- $150
                      Kirin baby- $70
                      Kirin mom- $130
                      Kirin dad- $160
                      Oriental young- $130
                      Oriental adult- $190
                      Oriental sun- $300
                      The peacock western dragon family that is hers- male, mother and young- she would like $80 for the set. These guys are the better shape ones; they have minor rubs/fleabites as I remember but no major issues and display very nicely.

I am 100% interested in the male kirin
                      if you could state any issues with him if there are any, thank you ^^ ๐Ÿ˜€

Ooh, I wish I could afford the orientals and kirins but I’m broke. *flails* ^^;

Any issue with the Ruby Lap?

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Sorry I’ve had to work and been busy… Mom wouldn’t update here even if I keep her computer signed in for me, so…
                        I checked the kirin when i took the picture; I remember noticing that his horn looked like it was developing a couple small tarnished spots, I don’t remember anything else off the top of my head (maybe a fleabite or two on the bottom? Or was that the female, or my imagination?)
                        I can tell you the ruby lap has some issues. Sad, since she’s the prettiest shade of ruby I’ve ever seen. They don’t mar her at display, but she does have some small chips, fleabites, and rubs; also she came with a heavy coat of dust I haven’t dared wash off.

Christine
                        Participant

PMed you.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Someone is interested in the male kirin, so it looks like he’s going to a new home. Have had interest expressed in the regular oriental, so it may be. Family for $65 looks like it’s going also. With the kirin and maybe oriental sold, I got the feeling talking to her she’ll want to hold off selling anything else, though she may want to in the future. I’ll ask her if there’s any more interest in any of these.
                            If you’ve asked about the oriental or family, please PM me your city/state/ZIP so I can get a shipping quote for you. I’m going to go through the emails and will try to reach you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.