fbpx

Any Advice On An Ebay Not As Described Case?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Any Advice On An Ebay Not As Described Case?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

I believe a seller can put a follow up comment on the Buyer’s feedback – at least I believe they used to be able to. After this is done, you might want to do that.

Yes, that is true – you can reply to feedback that was left for you.

Dandr13
      Participant

If possible could someone explain how to do this? I thought that the option had been removed when they stopped letting sellers leave negative feedback for buyers(which is completely unfair IMHO.)

jmoore
        Participant

If possible could someone explain how to do this? I thought that the option had been removed when they stopped letting sellers leave negative feedback for buyers(which is completely unfair IMHO.)

The directions are on this page:
          http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/respond.html

Hope that helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dandr13
          Participant

The directions are on this page:
            http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/respond.html

Hope that helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I looked and looked but couldn’t find that option anywhere. You have no idea how much better I feel now that I’ve been able to leave a reply. :bigsmile: It’s a load off my mind being able to explain that my only negative feedback ever was due to a buyer being unreasonable.

Thank you.

Kim
            Blocked

Well I wasn’t going to post on here again but this is crazy enough that I thought I should warn others. So to follow up with what happened on the case, the buyer finally returned the dragon to the address that I sent them of the new buyer so that worked out and the new buyer didn’t mind the extra few days wait. The new buyer got the dragon just fine and left me positive feedback. Paypal released the funds to refund the original purchaser and they removed the negative feedback the buyer left because the auction stated the dragon was used and did not say it came with an original box so the feedback left had no merit. So I was happy everything worked out and thought that was the end of it. Well apparently this lady on ebay is a little more psycho than I thought so a week or two after this was resolved, another buyer with a man’s name bought a build a bear dragon hoodie from me which I promptly packaged in a plastic padded envelope, taped all around and sent off. It wasn’t til after I wrote out the address and shipped it off that I thought it sounded really familiar. I didn’t think to double check it though with previous buyers addresses.

So the buyer received the hoodie and promptly leaves me negative feedback which didn’t make any sense at all as they said the tag somehow ripped and that coffee spilled and soaked through the envelope. I knew immediately something was up because it makes no sense that could happen. The only way the tag could have ripped off the hoodie and it could have got coffee on it were if the buyer ripped open the envelope and then spilled coffee on it. I don’t even drink coffee and I am pretty sure postal workers wouldn’t be spilling coffee on envelopes either, not to mention this was a waterproof plastic padded envelope so it would be impossible for that to happen. If it did happen it was certainly not my fault but the buyer’s fault for being careless. So I was suspicious of this weird feedback since the buyer didn’t message me at all or tell me there was a problem. So I called ebay about the feedback and they looked up the address of the buyer for the hoodie and it suddenly hit me it was the same address for the buyer of the rainbow young dragon who this thread is about. I can’t believe I didn’t realize it at first as it was a different ebay name that bought the hoodie but when I checked both addresses, they were the exact same last name and address and the only difference was the first name on the Windstone dragon one was [name removed by moderator] and their ebay name is [name removed by moderator] and the first name on the hoodie one was [name removed by moderator] and their ebay name is [name removed by moderator]. Other than that is was the same person.

I also noticed that the second ebay ID has only two positive feedbacks and when I looked up the feedback they left for sellers, they left two negative feedbacks. So I immediately realized that this crazy lady deliberately opened up a second ebay account with a man’s name just so she could leave retaliatory negative feedback for people. I just don’t understand why someone would go out of their way to buy another item with another account just to leave negative feedback again after their other feedback was removed. This person obviously has serious issues and I thought I would warn others on here if you are selling something that you may want to block these ebay names from bidding if you don’t want to go through the same nightmare I did with them. Now ebay is in the process of investigating the two accounts and if they find it was indeed deliberate that they bought another item with another account just to leave negative feedback, they could be in big trouble with ebay and have their accounts restricted or blocked. I hope so as this was all taken way too far!

[Moderator’s note: Sorry, we do not allow eBay usernames involved in negative feedback cases to be posted here. It has caused a lot of problems in the past.]

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
              Participant

That person is crazy! Thanks for warning us ๐Ÿ™

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Prezaurian
                Participant

Oh good grief! That’s just crazy. Like life isn’t complicated enough that you have to hold onto an unwarranted grudge and become a nutty eBay stalker. Ugh. My sympathies and thanks for the warning about this nutbar.

Kim
                  Blocked

Oh I didn’t know I couldn’t post the ebay names as I am almost certain this is not a forum member but if anyone wants the user names from ebay still, message me.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Hey Guys!
                      If you ever do have problems with a specific eBay buyer/bidder, I found this information on the eBay Community section – seems you CAN Block specific buyers/bidders by their eBay member IDs – here’s the writeup from the eBay site:

*~*~*~*~*

Here’s what we found for “Blocking a bidder or buyer”[ Previous ]
                      By adding buyer requirements to your listing, you can stop members from bidding on or buying your items based on certain criteria. You can block buyers who:
                      Are in countries you don’t want to send items to.
                      Have a negative Feedback score.
                      Have unpaid item cases recorded against them.
                      May bid on several items and not pay for them.
                      Don’t have a PayPal account.
                      Have breached eBay policies.
                      To add buyer requirements:
                      Go to Site Preferences in My eBay.
                      In the Buyer Requirements section, click Show, and then click Edit.
                      Select your requirements, and the click Submit.

If you don’t want to sell to certain bidders and buyers, you can put them on your blocked list. They won’t be able to bid on or buy your items unless you remove them from the list. You can block up to 5,000 users.

To add people to your blocked list:
                      Go to the Blocked bidder list page.
                      Enter the user ID/ID’s you want to block, and then click Submit.
                      To remove someone from your blocked list, delete the user ID and click Submit. Let them know so they can start bidding on or buying your items.

*~*~*~*~*

Hope this helps! Now you at least you know how to ‘block’ problem buyers/bidders from your eBay auctions. It’s also helpful information for items you would only like to sell in specific country locations.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Hannah
                      Participant

Yeesh.. Seriously, some people really seem to have to cause problems to feel better in their lives. On one hand, I feel bad for them. On the other hand – stay away from me! XD
                        I hope this all works out for you Kim, and I’d love to hear an update on the case when it closes if you’re comfortable with it!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.