fbpx

anthro sculptures (taking commissions)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market anthro sculptures (taking commissions)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

rofl!! jaeger is going to be at FC this upcomming jan so i plan on tackling him (yes someone is paying for me to go to TWO cons! they said i need a vacation lol) also my suit will have a jaw, the *fallow me eyes* athe muscle structure and digi legs..my friend must love me rofl

Laurie
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Ummm… I’m not too good at this but a “fursona” is like your “persona” in a way. It’s…well, if YOU were an anthro how you would see yourself. A suit it just a fursuit of that character. They are supposed to be an original character that only you can create for yourself from your own feelings and imagination and that reflect who you are. I guess, that’s how I see it anyway.

I thought you did a great job explaining it to us newbies. Thank you 😉 😀

yup rather good job witht he explination lol

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Yes; thankies muchly. You explained it beautifully…

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Kujacker
        Participant

I’m not a “furry”, but I do have an anthro character for myself 😉 He’s a bull (kind of neat Draco, you’re a horse-goat thing and I’m a bovine… hooves!)

lol the horse is only me when im in a bad mood..normally i am Aspen:: points down:; artwork provided by the one making my suit XD

Andrea
          Participant

That fox suit is amazing!

lol isnt he? (has a slight crush on jaeger) i have emailed him a few times warnign him if i ever see him i will tackle him..he told me to go for it XD

Andrea
            Participant

How does he make the mouth move?

I knew someone that had a bear costume like “Bear in the Big Blue House”. Amazing how he moved in that thing!

really all depends..i dont know what they used exactly but mine will be moving as well..the jaw is an entirely seperate piece fromt he rest of the head..

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Oh thanks everyone. I’m usually not swift when it comes to explaining things like that. LOL!

To make mine work you have to make it a totally separate piece, but it needs to be held to the “jaw” area of the main head. You can use brads, but they fall out easily so a good old nut and bolt work good for me. Then you need to apply resistance so the jaw always pulls shut again so you need to put some elastics in there. I use hair elastics though because they seem to last longer and are easier to replace. It’s just getting the chin strap the right measurement for each person that is the tough part.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

yup thats pretty much how my jaw attaches, accept i have one adjustable piece on it so it fits perfectly lol

Andrea
                Participant

Interesting. The eyes on the fox are cool!

Phoenix wrote:

Interesting. The eyes on the fox are cool!

yeah thats the kind of eyes my wolf/fox has..its a 3d effect..i love it

GLASS EYES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN COMMISSIONS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.