fbpx

Another Semester—-DONE!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Another Semester—-DONE!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

I’m done with school for this year! Just have one more semester and then I’m done and it’s off to internships. I can’t believe I have a year and a half of schooling out of the way. It’s been quite an upward climb. The lab classes I was taking this semester were the deciding point–can I do this. I never took a blood pressure nor have I given any person an injection! Now I can do both–I figured if I couldn’t get the hang of it I would have to hang it up and just go for administrative. To my delight and complete surprise–I DID IT!!!

I’m gonna chill for next week until after Christmas then I have a lot of junk to go through and get rid of. Feels good to have this behind me but next semester will be crazy–taking six classes–I want to graduate!

I hope that this time next year I’ll be employed in the profession that I have been studying for. I certainly hope all this was worth it!

I’ve had to tighten the belt–no new Windstones for me for a while and Melody is coming out with some pretties. Would have loved to have gotten a grab bag young Poad and one of those rounded kitties but I’m concentrating on paying for classes and books. First things first–I can do without food LOL!

I would have loved to get in on the gift exchanges and ornament swaps but time and money is tight. Hopefully next year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS–WHATEVER YOUR GREETING. Have a wonderful and safe and absolutely pleasant holiday season! :bigsmile:

dragonmedley
      Participant

Woohoo! Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

briteblades
        Participant

Yay! Must feel so good! Congrats!

Laurie
          Participant

Yay!!!, I’m proud of you. 😉

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Yay!!!, I’m proud of you. 😉

tdm

etruscan
              Participant

Congratulations!

Elena
                Participant

YAY! You’re almost there! Just think how good it will feel when you graduate! :bigsmile:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.