fbpx

And of course CAT pictures too!

Home Forums Miscellany Community And of course CAT pictures too!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

4 dogs,Lady Liberty,Josie, Bandit,& Bob (3are little ankle biters)
      3 cats,Sharkbait,Toki,& Shadow Scrat (my Halloween deaf kitty)
      7 Angelfish
      The cats come and go as they please.My little dining area is taken up by kennels for the little ones,for nights and when they get grounded.It can be hectic at times but more fun than headache 😆
      Lotta love in my home💓

That IS a full house!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
      Participant

Hahahaha,sure is but without them I would be very lonely💖

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
        Participant

I caught Mika at her bath…
          IMG_1783sm-Mika

Wut are you looking at??
          IMG_1780sm-Mika

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

sherry10151982
          Participant

LOL!!! That face says it all!!!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

From being a timid thing, to a family pet, Squeaker is expecting a litter any time now. We had (and still have) every intention of getting her (and the kitten(s)) fixed. Time just slipped away from us.

This is our first time dealing with a pregnant pet. She has a partially-covered box in a nice, quiet, draft-free space. Her litter box is nearby, as are food and water. We’ve been trying to keep the youngest boys from pestering her too much. It’s a waiting game now.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

The kittens are almost a week old now as they were born on Valentine’s Day. Two tuxedos and a solid black. The tuxedos have a different coat texture than the solid black (he’s shinier). We think they are all boys, but have tried to avoid handling them right now.

Momma, Squeaker, has an appointment at the vet on Tuesday for shots and general check up. We have a carrier for her, but I don’t know how she’ll react when she’s put in. We have it out in the house so she can get used to it, but she’s been avoiding it. Any tips?

The local vet doesn’t typically see kittens until they are six weeks, so we’ll set that appointment up later.

whisker hunter west
                Participant

Kittens!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Pegasi1978, my main tactic for getting my cats (somewhat) comfortable with the carrier is to leave it out & open all the time as an available hideaway. When we’re playing I throw toys in there, and I leave a few treats in there all the time for them to scavenge.

You might want to look into a product called Feliway. It’s a cat pheromone thing that’s supposed to help them feel safe, like momma’s milk or something? It seemed to help when I took mine on a plane flight. Feliway’s impact varies per cat, sort of like catnip. Anyways, the idea is you spritz the carrier a couple hours ahead of the appointment, and then it has a calm-booster for the actual trip.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

GardenNinja
                  Participant

My veterinarian keeps a basketful of Feliway-treated towels you can drape over your cat’s carrier in the waiting room. A couple years ago, they also partitioned off a cat area in the waiting area that dogs can’t get into.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Those little kittehs are totally adorable!! I wish we had fur babies in the house again! I LOVE their little white chest patches!! They remind me of my last cat. I hope you’ll post more pics of them 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I plan on posting them occasionally, especially as they get more active. No eyes open yet, but from what I’ve read it’s still a bit early for it.

Here’s momma again and the two tuxedo babies. The solid black baby doesn’t sleep on his back so I haven’t been able to grab a similar picture.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

4 weeks old, tuxedos on the outside, solid black in the middle

sherry10151982
                          Participant

So freaking adorable!!! I just want to boop and kiss their cute little noses!!

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

KITTENS!!!!!!! OMG I want them. (Not really because I already have plenty of cats) but OMG yes I do want them. It will be several years before we can have another kitten. My youngest turns 3 this spring. He and my daughter are the same age.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

KITTENS!!!!!!! OMG I want them. (Not really because I already have plenty of cats) but OMG yes I do want them. It will be several years before we can have another kitten. My youngest turns 3 this spring. He and my daughter are the same age relatively speaking. She was born 4-5 months or after he was.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

Here are the Rulers of Creation that allow us to share their living space with them…

A749E74B-7775-4E1E-B6E6-8544E14AAFD3

51F44AC0-CC54-478A-A21D-4E04A3068D5A

87D98C69-F9D8-4CE6-9C08-FFF54BBA320D
                                  tdm😊

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.