And of course CAT pictures too!

Home Forums Miscellany Community And of course CAT pictures too!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Your cats are beautiful especially the grey.

Amber and I went kitty shopping after the loss of Festus and we found two blk/wh tuxedos from the same litter,male and female.I took the female because I was afraid my tomcat would hurt a male and is she ever a mess on four paws.She has acted like she has been with us all of her life from the moment she came.No fear what so ever.She is currently trying to chase the mouse on the screen as I am try to do things.I named her Toki,Amber’s is Toshi.Toki likes Ramen noodles.When I fixed a pack for my lunch she invaded my space,had to share,she was determined.LOL After she ate,nap time.Look at her with Brego.Big bad dog.hahahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
      Participant

🙂  Lovely kitties!  I’m going to have to post a few pics of my cats one of these days.

StormDancer
        Participant

Bodine, Toki is beautiful, her colors remind me of a cat I had years ago named Geisha, she was a handful when she was younger too.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
          Participant

StormDancer,thank you much and she IS a handful.Think she likes it here?

Bodine
            Participant

I wish I could sleep that deeply.Do you hear Angels??AAAAHHHHHH…..

Bodine
              Participant

It took Sharkbait about a month to accept Toki but now they are inseperable.

Bodine
                Participant

Toki taking a nap.He has turned out to be a very intelligent cat and growing fast.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

My baby learned how to take a selfie… it’s all over now!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

phantomess
                    Participant

Okay… I just made a post with some photos and when I went to edit it (I almost always end up tweaking my posts when I read them over), it seems to have disappeared. Is it showing up for you guys, or should I post again?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
                      Participant

It’s not showing up.  This isn’t unique to you.  Other people have reported posts disappearing after being edited.

StormDancer
                        Participant

I don’t see it either. And yup, If I edit a post 9 times out of 10 it will delete the post.

Looking for:

StormDancer
                          Participant

Since Photobucket has taken all my photos hostage here are the pictures of my cats again.

Pagan and Sorcha 5 months old

Pagan 3 years

Sorcha 3 years

Dara (120 pounds) Wishing that Pagan and Sorcha would let her have her bed to herself.

And Wiccan, just found him 3 months ago on the train tracks.

Looking for:

phantomess
                            Participant

^ OH MY GOSH! Cuteness overdose!

Ahem, anyway, thanks to the folks who answered about the post disappearing glitch. That’s interesting and unfortunate. I’ll try to refrain from editing in the future!

Well, here it goes again! Attempt number two.
                              Firstly, GREAT thread! I don’t get tired of cat photos. I’m kind of a crazy cat lady. I only have two, but they’re my best friends and my babies.  My husband may get slightly jealous sometimes…

Meet Thomas and Thor.

This is Thor. Despite his name, he didn’t grow particularly large for a Maine Coon, although neither of my boys are small kitties. Thor is my fluffy babe who always has to be with me wherever I am in the house.

This is Thomas. Here, he’s napping with his head on my lap. He spends the cooler months of the year mostly hibernating beneath a blanket, usually totally covered, head and all. He’s usually next to me beneath a blanket while I’m working on my laptop. Sometimes his brother walks on him and gets surprised, lol!

Here I am video gaming a bit awkwardly with Thor in my lap. He views my game time as snuggle time. If I lie back, he lays on my torso and I have to peer over him.

One more random photo from Thor’s recent adventure in a cabinet drawer.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

StormDancer
                              Participant

They are both beautiful cats Phantomess!

Looking for:

Bodine
                                Participant

I think the little black kitten we rescued from starvation is deaf.I noticed he was not reacting to my voice,not learning his name,not coming when I call,loud claps behind his head,nothing.I have not brought him to the vet yet but it seems he has issues.Any hints on how to train him if he really can’t hear instead of just ignoring us.Thanks.

My Toki is growing leaps and bounds and he finally warmed up to him….sorta…just because they nap together once and a while does not mean Toki wants him around a lot.I hear the little one squall and have to go rescue him.Toki can get rough.He is growing so fast he does not know his own strength.This was a rare moment I happen to catch.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.