fbpx

And of course CAT pictures too!

Home Forums Miscellany Community And of course CAT pictures too!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Zexious
    Participant

Bodine, your kitties are so, so cute! Send them my love!!

I don’t have any personal experience of this, but have heard that you can teach deaf cats (and all cats, I assume) hand signals.

https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/teaching-and-training-a-deaf-cat

This website is pretty in line with what I’ve heard. I hope it works for you! 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Thank you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
        Participant

They’re so cute together, Bodine!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

whisker hunter west
          Participant

I have two cats, both rescues – Sasha the floofy tortoiseshell, and Sivani the super-floofy silver tabby.  They have both enjoyed having me home this long weekend, especially Sasha the lap cat.  Sivani would be happier if I let her outside again, but the new apartment complex isn’t a safe place for wandering cats – too near the roads.  Sivani is my athletic climber and adventurer, Sasha the homebody who wants to hog all of the petting.  Sivani was also the sneaky one – had me absolutely convinced that she was another snuggler at the shelter, until we got home and she discovered I had another cat.  It’s been nearly 8 years and she’s still never forgiven me, or warmed to “cuddle buddy” status with Sasha.

Let’s see if I can get this picture thing figured out.  This is one of the extremely rare times they not only tolerated each others’ presence, but did so in good lighting while I had a camera at hand – makes it one of my most precious photos!

Sasha and Sivani Hunter

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

They are so beautiful !!
              Thank you for sharing photos !!

Bodine
              Participant

Step one…

Step two…

Bodine
                Participant

Shadow Scrat is frosting.Changed his luck,changed his fur.

Here they are after playing outside in the cold.Spoiled babies loving the heating pad

Bodine
                  Participant

@whisker hunter west..Sasha has the look of being the one   that is the rounder.That look is saying…”Walk away for just like..like…one second”…SWAT!!hahaha

They are both gorgeous.

Zexious
                    Participant

Bodine – That picture is just the cutest thing xD They both look so worn out!

Really loving all these kitty pictures :)! Keep’um coming!!

Copper83
                      Participant

Here’s our gang. All are rescues.

This is Leo and Greykin, littermates, about 1 year old. They are now 12.

Leo

Greykin

Jasmine aka Jazz, 10 years old.

Jackson, 7 years old.

Our newest addition to the family, Salem, 2 years old.

He immediately took over our new couch.

Bodine
                        Participant

😁 too cute.Salem says,MINE😸

StormDancer
                          Participant

Beautiful cats Copper! Salem reminds me of my cat named Pagan.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

GardenNinja
                            Participant

Ooh, lovely cats, Copper83! And three longhairs, too! I hope they have non-matting coats. I once had a longhair with very soft fur. I seldom groomed her. She would go a long time without me feeling anything in her coat, then abruptly develop ten mats! I would cut them out, then brush. I’m much too lazy for a longhair that needs to be brushed regularly. Is Jasmine a particular breed, or a mix, or unknown? She looks quite fancy.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Copper83
                              Participant

Hi Garden Ninja. I wish they had non matting coats. They aren’t too bad though. Leo is the only one that gets mats. Jasmine is a Lynx Point Siamese, or as my husband calls her, the Evil Simanese Puma Kitty. 🙂

phantomess
                                Participant

Wow, you sure have a lot of pretty kitties, Copper83! I would LOVE to visit your house! Lol. One of my cats is long haired (Maine Coon) and I love his fluff. It’s so endearing. I just give him a quick brush once a day (tends to take less than a minute), usually while he’s eating/distracted because although he enjoys the brushing and rubs against the brush, it also tends to make him feisty if he’s not distracted by food. I rarely have to trim anything off of him, but I do once in a while if he gets a little mat. What happens more is that I do sometimes find a small piece of turd or some globbed litter in the fluff at his rear end, which usually brushes out or pulls out with a tissue, lol. When I was gone visiting family on vacation, I instructed my husband to check Thor’s butt. He was kind of like, “What??” Lol. Doesn’t happen super often, but it does happen! Small price to pay for the enjoyment of his fluff! <3

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 188 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.