fbpx

Ancient Steel Male and Mother Dragons – in stock in store 8-22-23

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Ancient Steel Male and Mother Dragons – in stock in store 8-22-23

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Edit Aug 22: The Mother and Male Dragons in Ancient Steel are now stocked in the store. We have finished offering them to those who were on the waitlists for them. When they sell out, please join the waitlists on them for the future!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Edit Aug 9: The Mother and Male Dragons in Ancient Steel are now hidden from view while we begin to offer them to those who are on the waitlists. We are not emailing everyone at once, because we cannot ship all of the orders out super fast. If you know you are on both lists, only got an email for one, and want the two shipped together – reply to your email and let me know and I’ll give you the password for the other one. I didn’t have time to compare the lists carefully this evening to see who was on both. Shipping will be a bit slow as we are also filling PYO Barong orders.

We are introducing our new color “Ancient Steel” with batches of Male and Mother Dragons. We opened wait lists for each of them today, August 8, and then closed the lists when the number of dragons we will first have on hand was reached. In the next day or two we will be password protecting these items and begin offering them to those on the waitlists. During that time the product pages for them will be hidden. If you have any questions about this, please email me at service@windstoneeditions.com Thank you! – Susie

Susie
      Keymaster

We will have other dragon styles in this color, however I’m not sure what style might come up next. Its another “rescue” color like the Copper Patina which means that we’ll only paint batches when we have just the right sort of castings for it. The family of Ancient Steel dragons will grow slowly.

Scathach
        Participant

It’s gorgeous. Slow is good for my bank account.

Life is beautiful.

Susie
          Keymaster

I’ve emailed the rest of the waiting lists for the Ancient Steel Mothers and Fathers! You have until August 21st to place your password protected order. Give us a couple days to process your order while we are very busy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.