fbpx

an idea for members only

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody an idea for members only

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: Ms.Melody,me again.I do understand about the request for a coffee table book.I concede 😀 Well,How about a collection of your sculpts in an eighteen month calendar for members only? I would,and I’m positive others,would absolutely love to own a calendar of the dragons in full art.We could all send,in advance,about $20.00,more or less,to cover the cost of them being printed. We could maybe vote for the best photo of each dragon sculpt and finish the calendar months with the griffins,little critters and,maybe your favorite one you’ve done and Jennifer’s outstanding Labrodorite Lap,so gorgeous.I was just hoping this might bounce around the office a little? Have them ready for Christmas,members only,one each to make them really special maybe? 😀 Is this a posibility? It would be nice AND you would have another 18months before you had to do it again 😀
        Members could send in their favorite choices or take votes?Just a thought.Thanks :yes:

Pegasi1978
        Participant

There is a calendar in the Windstone Cafepress store.

Melody
          Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: Ms.Melody,me again.I do understand about the request for a coffee table book.I concede 😀 Well,How about a collection of your sculpts in an eighteen month calendar for members only? I would,and I’m positive others,would absolutely love to own a calendar of the dragons in full art.We could all send,in advance,about $20.00,more or less,to cover the cost of them being printed. We could maybe vote for the best photo of each dragon sculpt and finish the calendar months with the griffins,little critters and,maybe your favorite one you’ve done and Jennifer’s outstanding Labrodorite Lap,so gorgeous.I was just hoping this might bounce around the office a little? Have them ready for Christmas,members only,one each to make them really special maybe? 😀 Is this a posibility? It would be nice AND you would have another 18months before you had to do it again 😀
            Members could send in their favorite choices or take votes?Just a thought.Thanks :yes:

We could do that! Our Cafe press store:
            http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff

Bodine
            Participant

Yes,Ma’am.I have already purchased a couple of your items there.They are very ,very nice products. I was just looking for something a little more personal for the Forum Members only. What about the one for 2010? Any idea on when they will be released? 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.