fbpx

Amy's Garage Sale (I'm open to offers so if you see something you like just message me.)

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Amy's Garage Sale (I'm open to offers so if you see something you like just message me.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Prices are not firm. Please contact me if you see something you like. We can work something out. 🙂

Hey guys,

I finally got my room cleaned up last night, and I came across a few things that I thought some of you (or your kids) might enjoy more than I do.

Up for sale I’ve got:

Harley Davidson Leather Jacked (New with tag)
      This is a women’s X-large jacket, which unfortunately is too tight for me. It is an extremely high quality piece and looks great besides. It has never been worn (aside from being tried on). Because it is brand new I am asking the store price of $350.

Next, I’ve got this lovely dragon sculpture. It is made from solid jade of various colors and is a beautiful decorative piece. It is sure to pull together any space you choose to put it in. Asking $250.

Thirdly, I’ve got a Josef Originals girl of the month doll. This lovely little lady is the August doll, as you can see by the partial sticker on her skirt. She is gently used, but has no chips, cracks, crazing, or other damages. I just say she’s used because she is quite old and has a few scuffs on her underside, as well as some dust. She would make a lovely gift for you, your wife or daughter (or husband or son if they happened to be interested). I know when I was little I loved playing with my mom’s February doll more than anything. I’m currently asking $20.

Finally, I’ve got the perfect thing for those of you with little girls at home. I have a complete set of Disney Princess cloth dolls. This set has Cinderella and Belle, both made from nice, soft material. They are very beautiful, each with a velvety material for her hair and her signature dress from the movies. For little ones who love to play dress up these dolls won’t disappoint. I have two evening wraps, as well as the little pink dresses that go under them, and one pink gown just in case your princess gets tired of her usual dress. The other two items in this set are a vanity, complete with heart shaped mirror and a little storage compartment for purses or gloves (included), and a matching chair, with a lovely pink bow in the back and a skirt of the same flowing material. This is the perfect set for any little princess. They’re beautiful and safe. Asking $100.

This item is sort of a side note because I don’t necessarily think there will be a lot of interest in it, but I thought I’d offer it up just because I can’t bear to throw it away.
      For those of you who follow the Bradford Exchange, you may be familiar with the King Tut bust they produced. The bust itself is about the size of a baseball and plated in real gold, then painted to add the details of the famous burial mask. My mother got this for me many years ago, but didn’t give it to me until recently. Unfortunately, it didn’t fare very well in storage and was broken when I finally received it. I had to remove the plastic pyramid in order to glue the beard back onto the bust, though the seam is surprisingly difficult to notice. The plastic outer pyramid itself is cracked too due to the removal process. I’d personally suggest displaying the piece without it. The glue I used also ended up drying a cloudy white, and got on the base the bust is mounted on as well. Despite these flaws this is still a beautiful piece that would be great for display or for a child who is as passionate about Egypt as I was at a young age. I don’t really have an asking price on this one, so feel free to send offers if you’re interested.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.