fbpx

America's Next Top Model

Home Forums Miscellany Community America's Next Top Model

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So, for everyone who watches ANTM – do you think Renee and Brittany are going to come to blows? Man, there has been tension in the house before but those 2 really seem to hate each other. And Renee made me laugh when she said Brit was sooo high school. What does she think talking about the other girls the way she does make her? And last week I seem to remember her being full of excuses “if they would only give me a character I was comfortable with I could really nail the photo shoot.” Last night just made me laugh…

And does anyone else think Nigel is cute?

Skigod377
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

And does anyone else think Nigel is cute?

LAWD that man is fine. *Sighs*

Jodi
      Participant

I adore Nigel. Always have.

I was soooo wishing Renee would get kicked off last night. I like Brittany and think she’s doing really well. I’m so sick of Renee’s whining. She’s only acting that way because Brittany is doing better than she is. Does she think that being married and having a kid makes her a grown-up? I was thinking the same thing about her immaturity last night, DDVM. My husband even got sick of me yelling at her on the TV. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t think Brittany will hit Renee (although Renee may hit Brittany), but I’d like to have a crack at Renee myself! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

America’s NEXT Top Model! PRINCESS THERADRAS!!!! *courtesy and (c) of Blizzard Entertainment =P*

http://www.wowwiki.com/Princess_Theradras

GHAAAA I HATE wowwikki…..stupid images….click the link, then the pic on the right side of the page…..

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

America’s NEXT Top Model! PRINCESS THERADRAS!!!! *courtesy and (c) of Blizzard Entertainment =P*

Eh, forbidden when I copy and paste the properties. Otherwise, all I see is a box with a red x.

I wonder if there is a Nigel fan club…ok, I’m not that far gone. He just seems so cute-and he tries to find something positive to say. Cute and sweet – ok, I’m gone!

I sometimes wonder what these girls think (or anyone who’s been on a reality show) when they actually see themselves and their behavior. You can get caught up in a scene and not realize how immature,catty, etc you are being but these girls get to see it months later. I wouldn’t want to show my face outside house if I was a couple of them.

Skigod377
          Participant

Too true. Its hard to see what you are really like, but from the ouside, some of these girls must get a real wake up call! Some probably dont even see anything wrong with their behavior even after the fact. ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.