fbpx

Amber-Eyed Large White Flapcats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Amber-Eyed Large White Flapcats

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Melody! thank you for your wonderful art. I am a candlelamp and flapcat afficionado.

My (real) cat, Angelique, is white and has amber colored eyes. I was wondering if the white flapcats have ever been done with amber eyes? Thank you!

Melody
    Keymaster

kali65 wrote:

Hello Melody! thank you for your wonderful art. I am a candlelamp and flapcat afficionado.

My (real) cat, Angelique, is white and has amber colored eyes. I was wondering if the white flapcats have ever been done with amber eyes? Thank you!No they haven’t yet. That is a color I may do them in when we get around to casting them again. We have done them with blue eyes and “odd eyed” with one blue and one yellow eye.
      Welcome to the forum!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I would LOVE to see Flap cats in ANY color πŸ˜€ . White with amber eyes sounds lovely, though.

Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I would LOVE to see Flap cats in ANY color πŸ˜€ . White with amber eyes sounds lovely, though.

That is one I would like to add to my collection if Melody produces them.

SilverArrow wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

That is one I would like to add to my collection if Melody produces them.
          Oh me too πŸ˜€ I’d also love to get my hands on a Calico.

Clicky please

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

A calico would be lovely, and maybe a grey tabby, or maybe a stripy yellow kitty… and so on and so on πŸ˜† . I just hope they can be a regular production item again at some point. I wonder why they were discontinued as production peices in the first place πŸ˜• ?
            The dragons are my fave, but the cats and Flappers are a very close second on my list πŸ˜‰ .

Jodi
            Participant

Calicos were made in Limited Production for Ebay. If you look at Melody’s Ebay Gallery page, you will see the two different ones she did.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Calicos were made in Limited Production for Ebay. If you look at Melody’s Ebay Gallery page, you will see the two different ones she did.

I forgot about those guys 😳 😳 . But I would never be able to afford an ebay peice anyways πŸ™ .
                I really hope Flappers are re-issued as regular production. At least that way I would have the time to save-up for one. I fear if they are just limited production I would’nt be able to snag one before they ran out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.