fbpx

Amanda's Creations

Home Forums Miscellany Community Amanda's Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I thought I would share these goodies with everyone.They were created by Amanda@DreamingTreeStudios.She is a wonderful lady to do business with.Her eyes are beautiful as many of you know but this paperweight takes the cake.”so far”I am looking forward to seeing more of her work.Thank you Ms.Amanda for the lovely additions to my Dragon’s Den. :bigsmile:
      Photobucket Looks like the Eye of Sauron 8)
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Here is Zap with his Glow-in-the-Dark eyes from Amanda.

Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
      Participant

Dragons surrounding the eye . THATS AMAZING . Just beautiful .

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Those are lovely! They would definitely make a wonderful addition to anyone’s collection! You’re right–that looks like the eye of Sauron.

Carolyn
          Participant

Paper weights . I didn’t read that before . They are cute and beautifully made .

Nina
            Participant

I’ll 2nd that Amanda is a great person to buy from. I’ve bought lots of eyes from her and even some crazy custom ones. She always super friendly and helpful.

Carolyn
              Participant

I would love one of your paper weight eye and dragon . But can’t afford it . I can only trade or make payments right now until Aug . probably . Times are tough .

o_O Mann, its gotta be tough to photograph the glow in the dark images. I tried to do it for my irises, and epic fail each, and every time! >.< It must be my crappy camera. 🙁

I would love one of your paper weight eye and dragon . But can’t afford it . I can only trade or make payments right now until Aug . probably . Times are tough .

What do you have to trade? My ‘Fyreflytts’ are $25.00 each, and the paperweights are $50.00.
                The larger sculpts are pretty high up on the price scale because they are OOAK pieces….So are the ‘Fyreflytts’ but… they are small=affordable.

The paperweights have two individual cast parts, but I have to Apoxi-sculpt them together to hold the eye in place. Then the dragon gets painted. I can add wings to the dragon, but they would have to be shipped together with the dragon but separate, and then you will have to glue them in once you receive them. So that is optional. (I prefer it w/o wings myself) If a client wants wings for the paperweight, I will sculpt them for the extra charge of $15.00. (wings are challenging). Durability is a constant issue.

I am very flexible with trade/barter systems… 😉

Carolyn
                Participant

I have a thread under Flea Market . I’ll sell or trade them . Wizard cat , Sable Husky Spirt Wolf Candle Lamp and a few more .

Oh yeah,….The ‘Pocket Drakes’ are the same price, as the ‘Fyreflytts’ but are castings. There are 4 types; the ‘Feather’ ‘Serpent’ ‘Chinese’ and ‘Scaled’. If anyone wants one of those, I can send one to you Unpainted, (pick your iris color/type) if anyone wants to paint them themselves, or I can paint it for you—(Choose the irises, and color scheme: two to three colors.)

If you want an unpainted ‘Pocket Drake’ they are only $20.00 each.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY OF THE ABOVE DISCUSSED ITEMS. That all depends upon ones location, and if they are ordering/buying anything else.

If anyone has any other inquiries, please email me. amanda@dreamingtreestudio.com (also my paypal BTW) 😀

Bodine
                  Participant

Amanda has finished the wings for me and here it is finished….Amanda’s Creation my “Eye of Sauron”.This is a paperweight and she will make you one.Contact her for more info..I love mine.Thanks Amanda!

Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

WOW! They look HUUUGE!…I was worried they wouldn’t match up very well. Maybe I should have curled them up a little bit more… :/

It is tricky when the pieces are done separately. I am glad you like them! I need to figure out a way to make them more pose-able in future. XD

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I want a tiny turble… heck, I could have an army. I love them!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelly
                      Participant

Awsome job Amanda! Congrats, Bodine. 🙂

I want a tiny turble… heck,
                        I want a tiny turble… heck, I could have an army. I love them!!!

I has some! Here they are:
                        http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/DreamingTreeStudio
                        paintables will be listed there as soon as I decide who gets to go! 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.