fbpx

Am I missing something?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Am I missing something?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Someone mentioned “beagle griffins” in another thread, and several people chimed in about them — what ARE these, and WHERE are people seeing them?

Am I missing some kind of mailing list or something?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Starbreeze
        Participant
          lamortefille
          Participant

I must need new glasses. I looked through Melody’s Gallery twice and still missed it. 😯 πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

It kinda blends in with all the griffin variations. I’ve got the beagle griffin picture memorized. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Yep!! If you see people talking about something that you have no idea what it is… best to check the galleries!! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I must need new glasses. I looked through Melody’s Gallery twice and still missed it. 😯 πŸ˜†

How can you miss the Beagle Griffin? 😯 πŸ˜†

I want it! But I know it’s going to be eBay auctions only so Im out πŸ˜₯ That would be the closest to the large calico light flap cat I want for my late calico. And yes, I know it modeled after a Beagle, but it has calico features. I really want a Leopard print Griff but Im barking down a member door for that request!

frozendragon
                  Participant

hmm…did Melody say they were gonna be auctioned…..I thought she said LP….

I’ll squeak for LP…and I don’t do the squeaking thing….

lamortefille
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

How can you miss the Beagle Griffin? 😯 πŸ˜†

I have no idea! I was gonna ask why it was taken out of the Gallery and then star posted the link to him. 😳 πŸ˜†

Arlla
                      Participant

ooooh, beagle griffins…with lavender eyes….DO WANT

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Travistie
                        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I too don’t remember her saying that they would be auctioned. I sure do hope they are LP… I would at least have a chance at owning one! πŸ˜†

Maybe I’m losing my mind but I get the paw up PYO dragon when I click that link?

:confused:

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

minxlette wrote:

Maybe I’m losing my mind but I get the paw up PYO dragon when I click that link?

:confused:

This has to do with the way your internet browser ‘remembers’ pages it’s been to. Clear your cache and it should bring the right page up for you! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                            Participant

travistie wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

I too don’t remember her saying that they would be auctioned. I sure do hope they are LP… I would at least have a chance at owning one! πŸ˜†

Yeah!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.