fbpx

'allo 'allo

Home Forums Miscellany Community 'allo 'allo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

hellooooo!

okay, I’m back (if anyone missed me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ) it’s been too long, though I did manage to pop in and lurk. Between the forum being down and everything getting stupidly busy with my latest show, and trying to figure the new forum out in my *spare* time life has been one long adventure.

Sooooo…. I am currently doing “The Three Musketeers” which will close on Saturday, if anyone is in the Calgary area, come and see us! The show is great. The best part is probably handsome men, my age in 17th century dress with swords. YUM!!! and the boys actually have several fights with them. Our biggest fight is 10 people on stage on various levels with Rapiers. Big melee with lots of flashing steel ๐Ÿ˜€ . The cast is great and I am soooo going to miss them when it’s all over.

Also the director I worked with was fantabulous and he’s written a big musical that I *may* get to SM for its very first public reading in May. The musical is Whitechapel: The story of Jack the Ripper. http://www.whitechapelthemusical.com. The music is gorgeous and I’ve gotten to see/read some of it.

Also during Musketeers, I’ve gotten one of the actors (the fight captain) to show me some sword work and am thinking I need to take rapier lessons. The sword feels so damn good in my hand! (minds out of the gutter guys ๐Ÿ˜› )

So I’m back and back to lurking or randomly commenting and waiting not so paitiently for new goodies

Maria
        Participant

Heyyyy! Nice to see you back again foxfeather. Sounds like you’re keeping busy. ๐Ÿ™‚

darjeb
          Participant

Welcome Back it’s nice to hear from you

Lokie
            Participant

Welcome back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.