fbpx

Ahhh, nothing like stupidity

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ahhh, nothing like stupidity

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I know way to many guys that would think about that far ahead and do the same thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lmao!! XD

Heather
    Participant

Oh jeez . . . πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I laughed so hard I scared the dog in the next room, and hubby got cross about it. I don’t care. That was hilarious! πŸ˜€ The part about “reward for their safe return” was the bit that really put me over the top. πŸ˜†

Amanda
      Participant

Hahahaha! That was great! I gasped out loud when the cat was first mentioned, glad it didn’t go that way! lol

BipolarBear
        Participant

That was hilarious…Still deciding whether its true or not. My sisters now husband gave me a joke shocking pen for my birthday. It ran on one AA battery and yes it packed a pretty big punch for just that one battery, but nowhere near what he’s describing plus it wasn’t so shocking that it made my muscles go stiff so you’d let go immediately. Well maybe two batteries are enough to do so.

The funniest thing that happened with the fake pen was a complete accident and not a prank. When my uncle was over at my house and snooping around my desk he found the pen in its box (red with lightning bolts on it and labeled shocking electric pen) and then said to me “Oh is this one of those electric pens?” I nodded. “he said oh cool I have one of these and proceeded to take it out of the box and then push down the fake clicker at the top to zap himself. He was shocked alright. Turns out he thought it was a light up pen where if you clicked the pen it would flash lights.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

WolfenMachine
          Participant

“and my bottom lip weighted 88lbs.” LMAO!!!! wwww-o-ww

Maria
            Participant

I got that forwarded to me a while ago. It got me laughing too, but it’s not as stupid as you might think. My brother did the same thing with his zapper, whose voltage I forget. That was after I forbade him to try it on my horse or dog. Must be a guy thing… πŸ˜†

lamortefille
              Participant

πŸ˜† BPB!

Lupin
                Participant

Umm guilt admission here, I’d do that just for fun myself. 😯 Kinda like “Hey I got a bruise. When’d I get that bruise? Does it hurt?” *Poke* “BEEEEEEEPPPPPPP yeah it does, ok so did it really hurt that bad, or was that just the surprise because it hurts at all?” *Poke* “umm oh hell yeah it hurts ’cause it really hurts!! Now then I wonder how I got it?”*Poke* *OWWW ’cause with it hurting this much I should have noticed when it happened.”*Poke* and after several more Pokes and debates about the beginning of the Bruises existence I finally conclude “Well umm maybe I should stop poking the bloody thing before I make it worse” *Poke* 😯 yeah umm I’m weird.

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Lupin, you’re not the only one. My track coach always told us to call our sport-related injuries “trophies.” “How’d you get that one?” “Fell in a hurdle race.” πŸ˜€ “And that one?” “Overshot the pole-vaulting pad.” Wear your bruises with pride and honor! πŸ˜†

Leigha
                    Participant

Lupin wrote:

Umm guilt admission here, I’d do that just for fun myself. 😯 Kinda like “Hey I got a bruise. When’d I get that bruise? Does it hurt?” *Poke* “BEEEEEEEPPPPPPP yeah it does, ok so did it really hurt that bad, or was that just the surprise because it hurts at all?” *Poke* “umm oh hell yeah it hurts ’cause it really hurts!! Now then I wonder how I got it?”*Poke* *OWWW ’cause with it hurting this much I should have noticed when it happened.”*Poke* and after several more Pokes and debates about the beginning of the Bruises existence I finally conclude “Well umm maybe I should stop poking the bloody thing before I make it worse” *Poke* 😯 yeah umm I’m weird.

LOL hey I do the same thing! I find bruises on my legs that I don’t notice til I’m home from work (stupid pointy table ends) I had one on my face just above my cheek next to my eye that I had no idea how I got O.O I don’t remember getting hit in the face with anything…and it’s like having a cut in your mouth and not being able to keep your tongue from poking it…you gotta poke the bruise to see if it’s still there πŸ˜€

Bob

I was thinking poor cat that whole time too. I’m glad the cat was fine
                        Do it again Do it again!!

Heather
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I got that forwarded to me a while ago. It got me laughing too, but it’s not as stupid as you might think. My brother did the same thing with his zapper, whose voltage I forget. That was after I forbade him to try it on my horse or dog. Must be a guy thing… πŸ˜†

A friend of mine had a boyfriend who owned a very barky dog. The boyfriend bought a sound-activated bark collar for his dog, but he wanted to find out just what his dog would be experiencing when the collar went off. So, while his girlfriend looked on, he set the prongs against his throat and shouted.

Apparently those collars can hurt a lot. The guy’s natural response was to scream, which triggered the collar again, so he zapped himself a second time while jerking the collar away from his throat. The prongs left a couple of red marks on his neck that took a few days to go away. The bruise to his ego took a while longer, because his girlfriend’s response to the scene had been to laugh herself into a coughing fit and then tell all of their friends about his little experiment.

The guy returned the collar to the shop and took his dog to obedience classes instead. πŸ˜†

BipolarBear
                          Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

A friend of mine had a boyfriend who owned a very barky dog. The boyfriend bought a sound-activated bark collar for his dog, but he wanted to find out just what his dog would be experiencing when the collar went off. So, while his girlfriend looked on, he set the prongs against his throat and shouted.

Apparently those collars can hurt a lot. The guy’s natural response was to scream, which triggered the collar again, so he zapped himself a second time while jerking the collar away from his throat. The prongs left a couple of red marks on his neck that took a few days to go away. The bruise to his ego took a while longer, because his girlfriend’s response to the scene had been to laugh herself into a coughing fit and then tell all of their friends about his little experiment.

The guy returned the collar to the shop and took his dog to obedience classes instead. πŸ˜†

Someone won a prize on americas funniest videos by going through all the settings of a shock collar like that.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                            Engaged to a Weasel

Heather
                            Participant

My all-time favorite clip from that show was the one with the guy luring the monitor lizard into his buddy’s tent while he was sleeping. It was a really big lizard, about 4 feet long. The victim woke up rather explosively and left the tent on all fours at high speed in his shorts. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.