fbpx

Actively Looking for Black and White spotted Griffins

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Actively Looking for Black and White spotted Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Anyone willing to part with there’s ?

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

windstonefan

Oh goodness I remember that store disaster. I was lucky to snag the adults but was never able to get the chicks. The dreaded “your cart is empty” struck me that day πŸ™ I want to say only 15 were made of each pose.

Leigha
        Participant

There will be more, they’re just more of those pieces that needs to be restocked when casting and painting get going at a faster rate

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Desperately wants a whole family… *weeps ’cause i was too late – always too late* πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

twindragonsmum

tdm

windstonefan
            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Desperately wants a whole family… *weeps ’cause i was too late – always too late* πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

twindragonsmum Well I always say better later than never! πŸ˜‰

windstonefan

windstonefan
              Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

Oh goodness I remember that store disaster. I was lucky to snag the adults but was never able to get the chicks. The dreaded “your cart is empty” struck me that day πŸ™ I want to say only 15 were made of each pose.

Wahaa! :shout: πŸ˜₯

windstonefan

windstonefan
                Participant

Leigha wrote:

There will be more, they’re just more of those pieces that needs to be restocked when casting and painting get going at a faster rate

Really? Yes! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

windstonefan

windstonefan
                  Participant

Bought the Mother and Children,now need the father. Anybody willing to sell me him? If not that is okay I will pair her with my rich old Black Male. They will make a very handsome couple. πŸ™‚ Thank you Frozendragon!

windstonefan

Nicole
                    Participant

Wow congrats on getting someone to sell you theirs. I’ve been waint over a year to add the mother and children to my father. I remember watching the store for them after the father came out and they never popped up in the just aded place so I never saw them. πŸ™

windstonefan
                      Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Wow congrats on getting someone to sell you theirs. I’ve been waint over a year to add the mother and children to my father. I remember watching the store for them after the father came out and they never popped up in the just addd place so I never saw them. πŸ™

Sorry Nicole, I don’t think many people got them all. I got the usual LOL πŸ˜₯ none. But I have been actively watching ever since. I even asked to be on the wait list. But nothing :shrug: . So this is a way to get them–not cost efficient though but If you want it you want it. Pair yours off with another kind–mixed marriages can work out you know! πŸ˜€

windstonefan

Nicole
                        Participant

lol I was thinking of a mixed marriage but I think I want a complete family too much so i’ll just wait till more some out in the store πŸ˜€ Please post pics of your family when you get them! Congrats again!

frozendragon
                          Participant

yeah I still need a male for my collection.. hopefully when everything gets back running normal.. (soon would be really nice)

Jodi
                            Participant

I still need the male one too.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I need all of them. πŸ˜†

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.