fbpx

Accessing PM site

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Accessing PM site

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

Not sure where to post this. I just tried Clay’s new posting for reading our old PMs (windstoneeditions.info), and it works. However (there always is a but) I changed my user name and cannot get to mine since they are under my previous user name. I am sure others who changed names will be having the same problem.

Clay
      Keymaster

Did you try logging in with your old user name?

Syn
        Participant

Yes, I did try my old user name and was told I had “specified an incorrect username.” I thought about changing back to my old user name but didn’t want to possibly make things worse. If I do change back to my old user name, will I be able to access the old PMs? And I assume I will lose the new PMs?

Clay
          Keymaster

First of all, sorry about the difficulty. And don’t worry, we will get all your messages one way or another.

Now, did you change your username on the old site or the new one? Shaun (Snapdragon) set up the “PM repository,” so he’s the authority. But as far as I know, whatever username you were last using on the old site should still work. You have tried (unsuccessfully) to log in to the old site with both your old and new usernames; is that right?

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I meant to post about this long before now, but I never was able to log in and see my old PMs. It keeps telling me invalid password and “You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.” I only have a few passwords that I rotate between and it doesn’t like any of them. Also, it has never displayed a CAPTCHA for me to solve either.

darjeb
              Participant

I thought it just me that couldn’t figure out how to go from the messages to the posts

Laurie
                Participant

ok, I feel like an idiot. Where do you find the windstoneeditions.info?

Adaneth
                  Participant

ok, I feel like an idiot. Where do you find the windstoneeditions.info?

Right here! ๐Ÿ™‚
                    http://www.windstoneeditions.info/forum/

Laurie
                    Participant

Thankees. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wonderful!!! Now I need to save the important stuff. But not tonight. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.