fbpx

About how much do these go for…?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone About how much do these go for…?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Thanks Ski πŸ˜€

Gosh, it’d be so wonderful to have a dealer less than five minutes from me! I’d keep them in business all by myself πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Thanks Ski πŸ˜€

Gosh, it’d be so wonderful to have a dealer less than five minutes from me! I’d keep them in business all by myself πŸ˜†You’re welcome πŸ™‚ I cant wait to go shopping!!! Next year!!

Megan
        Participant

Shopping… ah, there’s nothing quite like it πŸ˜€

Over spring break I plan to smack the malls of Colorado so hard they’ll be begging me to come back 8) The Westminster Mall right close to where my dad lives has two Windstone-carrying stores, so…

My goal is a black-gold Emperor, since I don’t trust one not to break in shipping. I’ll have to buy him a seat next to me on the plane back home, but it’ll be worth it!

Jodi
          Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Shopping… ah, there’s nothing quite like it πŸ˜€

Over spring break I plan to smack the malls of Colorado so hard they’ll be begging me to come back 8) The Westminster Mall right close to where my dad lives has two Windstone-carrying stores, so…

My goal is a black-gold Emperor, since I don’t trust one not to break in shipping. I’ll have to buy him a seat next to me on the plane back home, but it’ll be worth it!

I’ll be in Indianapolis in August. I can bring one to you, if you would rather… meet up with you somewhere?

Megan
            Participant

Thanks for the offer, emerald πŸ™‚

I’ll keep that in mind. To be honest, I was planning to order one from you if I couldn’t find one in Colorado. I’ve heard good things about your shipping practices πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Thanks for the offer, emerald πŸ™‚

I’ll keep that in mind. To be honest, I was planning to order one from you if I couldn’t find one in Colorado. I’ve heard good things about your shipping practices πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ Good! I try to pack carefully and double-box everything.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.