fbpx

a small squeak – it's now a thank you!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody a small squeak – it's now a thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Pegasil,
    I asked Susie to add me to the tan griffin momma waiting list. She said the next batch would most likely be a stripey-winged batch. So have at it! I’m waiting for the non-stripey ones. πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
    Participant

keschete wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

It would be easier to wait in front of the factory and mug the UPS guy, not that I’ve given it any thought……(Innocent look) 😈

Damn, That is a good idea….and since you live closer than me….snag me something good when he comes out!!!!!

Oh, oh, grab a couple of boxes for me please πŸ˜†

Will there be an announcement for the black chicks? Just one i would like.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I just ordered the black chicks from the store (boy is my husband going to kill me) and I’m on the list for the light-tipped beak black female. They may not be in my hands yet, but I thought I would go ahead and say a big Thank You! for making family members to match the old black male griffins. They look so beautiful and I can’t wait for the family to arrive. I promise to post a picture of the whole family.

Participant

keschete wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

crap…time to go rob a bank….

Maybe we can form a Windstone Crime Ring and do a bank robbing spree….although, there still might not be enough money to get all the Windstones I really want!!!!!

I’ll be the get-away driver. πŸ™„

frozendragon
          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

keschete wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

crap…time to go rob a bank….

Maybe we can form a Windstone Crime Ring and do a bank robbing spree….although, there still might not be enough money to get all the Windstones I really want!!!!!

I’ll be the get-away driver. πŸ™„

hmmm how fast can you drive a bus….cause I think we’re all going…. 😈

Arlla
            Participant

Hey – I just noticed that the photoshopped pic of the black mom and babies has the dark tipped beak…Did that picture somehow influence the painters for the first batch of mommas??? πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Arlla wrote:

Hey – I just noticed that the photoshopped pic of the black mom and babies has the dark tipped beak…Did that picture somehow influence the painters for the first batch of mommas??? πŸ˜€

That would be too funny if it did. πŸ˜† I used the pearl momma and colored her black so that’s why it has the dark-tipped beak.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.