fbpx

A shout-out to every artist here!

Home Forums Miscellany Community A shout-out to every artist here!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

machineguts
      Participant

I just wanted to make a thread for all of the artists here and say that you guys never cease to amaze me. The talent displayed here is nothing less than incredible, and I’m so thankful to be able to enjoy what you create through the photos and images that you share. Thank you for sharing your he(art) with all of us! :yes:

Bodine
        Participant

I second that 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Apari
          Participant

3rd! I was just thinking that yesterday. (and yes MG, you are one of them) a lot of great artists here, and wish I was one of them. 🙂

I don’t know about me, (I personally think I suck… :shrug: ) but everyone else deserves a rock-concert’s applause, that’s how awesome everyone is. 😀

Anonymous

::clapping:::

Here,here!

You people are really amazing! 🙂

Jasmine
              Participant

machineguts wrote:

I just wanted to make a thread for all of the artists here and say that you guys never cease to amaze me. The talent displayed here is nothing less than incredible, and I’m so thankful to be able to enjoy what you create through the photos and images that you share. Thank you for sharing your he(art) with all of us! :yes:

Totally, and I include you in that list too MG!!

Lokie
                Participant

I seventh that! 😀

Soon, I intend post pics of my self-made griffins. As a matter of fact, I started to make griffins with papier mâché, covered with paint and… real feathers. Yes, real feathers! On wings, of course, and on front half of the body, head included (plus a few ones on tip of tail) One male is grey, with rock dove feathers on wings and mallard drake flanks feathers on body; one male is all white, with goose and seagull body feathers; one male is orange, reddish brown and black, with lady amherst tail feathers on wings and red chicken feathers on body; one female is silver, with seagull feathers; one female is brown and beige, having feathers from mallard female, brown goose and robbin. Today, I will send my film for development.

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

I agree too! So many wonderful artists and you’re one of them, MG! It always amazes me what some of you come up with in color schemes. I envy the ones that can just sit down and paint and know where they’re going to put certain colors etc. With me it’s a major project like painting the exterior of the house. Keep it up and I enjoy seeing everything you all do! 😀

ForestDragon
                    Participant

Sometimes I find it difficult to locate my artistic motivation, then people remind me why I love creating art! Thanks! There are so many wonderful artists here. I love seeing everyone’s art (even if they don’t think it is very good). It gives me ideas and inspiration for my own artwork! 😀

machineguts
                      Participant

Exactly ForestDragon, that was the intention of my thread. 🙂 As an artist I think it’s important for us to also be art appreciators and enjoy what our fellow artists create and share with the world. It’s all very inspiring and speaks on the core level of human emotion.

Carolyn
                        Participant

They are very talented people here . I love looking at their stuff . Keep it coming .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.