fbpx

A quick question

Home Forums Miscellany Community A quick question

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

If you want you can send me the image and I can play with it BPB. I don’t mind. (I used to be a page designer at a newspaper so I know a few tricks that may help).

captain_s_pegasi@hotmail.com

Purplecat
      Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

my problem isn’t getting it small enough. It’s that when I save it as a gif it comes out, bleh. And yet thats the only way I can get it to meet the 8kb limit.

How about I do some searching for you and post some avatars for you to pick from…it might help. You never know. I’ll put some h’s in your bear pic too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Purplecat
        Participant

Better?

Stephanie
          Participant

BiPolarBear wrote:

my problem isn’t getting it small enough. It’s that when I save it as a gif it comes out, bleh. And yet thats the only way I can get it to meet the 8kb limit.

I had to use the “save for web” function in Photoshop and use it as a gif. If you post your original big picture I’ll see if I can make a clearer version for you.

Purplecat
            Participant

Here’s a few that meet the size requirements. I can look for some more if you like. ๐Ÿ˜€

BipolarBear
              Participant

Much better, Thank You! You’ve been a huge help. However; on the avies I’m looking for something…more…bipolar. The current one is the pic of a doll made of the character Bipolar bear from The Tick. Which is where I got the name and quote from. I don’t know originally I was looking for something parodying those coca cola polar bear commercials. but I didn’t find anything.

I do like the ones you found and may just go with the chillin’ one. Not sure yet.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                Engaged to a Weasel

Pegasi1978
                Participant
                  BipolarBear
                  Participant

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/eagleson2.gif

These are both small enough to use as avatars on the forum.

Thank you! So much clearer, did you have to use photoshop because perhaps the problem is that i don’t have it. I used paint ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                    Engaged to a Weasel

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

No problem! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yep I used Photoshop and the “Save for web” option. I wouln’t be surprised if GIMP (a free graphic editing program you can download) would be able to help you resize stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.