fbpx

A Question of Gold

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Question of Gold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Just a quick question that I’m sure a lot of you may know–sometimes when I see a Gold dragon for sell, they are described as ‘buttery’, but when I see like the Gold laps in the store, they’re described as ‘brassy’. So, are there two different variations of gold or just two different ways of describing the same color? ๐Ÿ˜• And, almost forgot to add, if there are two variations in color of gold–what do you mean by ‘buttery’ vrs ‘brassy’?

Skigod377
        Participant

The buttery and the brassy in the store are the same color. There are about 10 or 20 darker ones that were sold first before Miss Melody changed the color to the color in the store. The darker ones are hard to come by. ๐Ÿ™‚

The one that is on the left of the silver is the buttery/brassy one. The one on the right of the silver is the darker, 1st version, of which there are very few.

Keplilly wrote:

Syn
          Participant

You can see both versions of the Gold Lap in this thread, and are they ever different:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10663&p=277378#p277378

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Well, they’re both very pretty so no matter which gold I get, I’ll be happy with it! Thanks for the pictures! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.