A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone A Large Collection Will Be For Sale Over The Coming Months

This topic contains 201 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 202 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Yeah Guinea Pigs can get hefty they like to eat run the wheel and eat

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

LOL If a real Guinea pig weighed as much as the sculpture does I’d be concerned

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

sherry10151982
    Participant

LOL!!!

Bullsquid
    Participant

My purchases from the collection have arrived safe and sound. Thanks, drag0nfeathers!

sherry10151982
    Participant

WOW BULLSQUID!!! They’re beautiful!!

Bullsquid
    Participant

I’ve had a fun time playing “spot the differences” with the Black Emerald Peacock prototype old warrior and my regular old warriors. 🙂 There are some sculptural differences that I didn’t expect. The best way I can describe the difference is that the prototype OW has more punctures and scratches, while the regular OW has craggy scale/wing edges instead.

etruscan
    Participant

I’ve had a fun time playing “spot the differences” with the Black Emerald Peacock prototype old warrior and my regular old warriors. 🙂 There are some sculptural differences that I didn’t expect. The best way I can describe the difference is that the prototype OW has more punctures and scratches, while the regular OW has craggy scale/wing edges instead.

Interesting. For those who don’t know – the quick way to distinguish between a prototype OW and the later design is that the prototype’s head and wings touch.

Bodancia
    Participant

This is the Chipmunk Test Paint#2. I LOVE this one! Melody had commented on this test paint back on July 18, 2011, that “It was a breakthrough when I realized anything could be painted like anything. I airbrushed these two young unicorns like chipmunks.”

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, Early Autumn Mother Dragon, any Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

Attachments:

Bodine
    Participant

Awwwhow wonderful Bodancia It’s beautiful and special.CONGRATS!
    Very nice OW you got Bullsquid.Congrats to you also.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Natasha
    Participant

So pretty! Congrats, Bodanica!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Tig3r06
    Participant

Congrats Bodancia!!!

sherry10151982
    Participant

OMG Bodancia!! That unicorn looks amazing in your pictures but I bet it looks even more amazing in person!! Congratulations on an excellent grab!!!

Bullsquid
    Participant

That chipmunk unicorn is a hoot. I’m really enjoying seeing all these blast-from-the-past test paints afresh.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh wow! Those are some amazing pictures guys! Thanks so much for sharing <3 So happy to see some of these pieces again ^_^

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

machineguts
    Participant

There he is. I have messaged you drag0n. ❤️

I’ll see you cats at that big jam in the sky.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 202 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.