fbpx

A Few Local Finds- Still More

Home Forums Administration Flea Market A Few Local Finds- Still More

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I was in my local mall today, which has a Windstone dealer (and they are a top seller for them yay!)
      They had a few retired pieces which maybe someone here would be interested in. They said they keep the original boxes, and the girl I spoke with said they’d ship. The name of the store is Notions and Potions, and the number is (407) 321-2400. They had-

Ruby male $120.95
      Ruby female $114.95

We do have .07% sales tax here.
      If they can’t/won’t ship, I’d be willing to pick them up and ship them for someone upon payment.

EDIT to add 1/18
      I went to the Wicks and Sticks in Daytona Beach (386)253-6908 today, and they had a bunch of things!
      I’m not up on the candlelamps and gargoyles, so I may have some current pieces in here.

Peacock male (old version of peacock, no tag, lots of champagne) $169.99

Small peacock wizard $109.99

IVEP hatcher $54.99 (yes, lots of purple)

IVEP female $164.99 (lots of purple)

IVEP male $169.99 (lots of purple)

Peacock sitting spectral $169.99

Rainbow female $164.99 (they have 2)

Rainbow male $169.99 (they have 2)

Small(?) griffin candlelamp $62.99

Panther gargoyle $52.99 (they have 2)

Small spirit wolf $52.99

Cat candlelamp $54.99

Gargoyle dragon $57.99

Gargoyle griffin mama with eggs $96.99 (this one had damage to front claw)

They do ship, and they do have the boxes they said.
      If for some reason (like you’re out of the US) they can’t/won’t ship to you, I can go back this weekend (Jan. 19th or 20th) to get what you want and ship it to you. Past that, NASCAR is coming, and I may not be able to make it up there for a while due to congestion.

EDIT to add yet another shop- A Lotta Scents in New Smyrna Beach FL, phone (386) 423-9190. They don’t have the original boxes, but they said they’d ship (once again, I can pick something up for someone if they can’t get it shipped, but this shop is almost 50 miles away so I can’t go on a moment’s notice)

Ruby emperor (he’s quite dark) $379.95

Hippogriff candlelamp $79.95

Peacock sitting spectral (bright color) $189.95

Ruby fledgling $68.95

Peacock hatching empress $79.95

Cat wizard candlelamp $126.95

Bearfoot candlelamp $59.95

Bearback candlelamp $59.95

Hatching protoceratops $64.95

EDIT to remove a few purchased pieces.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Dang! I lived near you for about 5 yrs and I was told N&P closed long ago! I even called a number I found and it wasnt them though the phone book listed it as them. I admit, if they had more than what is listed here, Id be more frustrated but if this is all they have, I can survive.

why do all these shops locate right in my backyard and when I check on them, no daang windsies to be found! grrr!

pipsxlch
        Participant

EDIT to add lots of new stuff!
          Also, I should be adding another store in a couple days.

Anthony
          Participant

Was this Notions an Potions at the seminole mall?

pipsxlch
            Participant

The 1st short list, yes, it’s the one at the Seminole mall,
              The longer list is the Wicks and Sticks at the Volusia mall.
              If someone does get something at these stores, if you just post what you got,I’ll edit it off the list.

Anthony
              Participant

Wow those might be the same rubies I seen there a year ago then, xD I’ve never seen anyone go in N&P

Mmloda
                Participant

Ohh too bad I don’t have any extra money right now…I would love to get some of those pieces…oh well amybe they will still be there when I get some more money… 🙂
                  Does anyone know if the place with the long list does layaway? ❓

Marzena

Anthony
                  Participant

Theres a # up there, maybe you can call an ask

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I didn’t think to ask about layaway, but you can call them and ask. The lady at Wicks and Sticks was super pleasant! Also, since they’ve had some of these pices for awhile, there’s a good chance they’d still be there in a week or so if someone needed to wait on money. Just call them!

I don’t know if these are the same rubies at Notions and Potions that they have had- I only go to the mall once every 2 or 3 months, and they do always have different things when I go. Since they have a sister store in St. Augustine, maybe they rotate stock between the stores.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

oh no! A rainbow male! 😯 $170 seems a little high though…but I haven’t been able to find one hidden away in another store….must consider. 🙂

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I told the lady I’d hold off mentioning it… the Wicks and Sticks store is having a big sale this weekend starting today (so it runs Jan. 18 through 20). If you’re possibly interested in one of her pieces, it might be worth your while to call them. Let me put it this way, it emabled me to buy 3 dragons when she gave it to me early!
                          Even if you can’t buy immediately, she seemed really nice, and maybe she would extend the sale to you if you called now? Wouldn’t hurt to ask.

The last time that I was at the Volusia Mall, I thought she only had then em pea color. If I’d known that she’d had an emerald young, I’d have gone back ages ago to get it. Is the Intense Violet Em pea a retired color? I get confused with the em pea colors.

I’m out of town at the moment and won’t be back home until late Sunday night. How much is the sale? Maybe I can pay for it over the phone (if it’s still there) and she’ll hold it for me until the following weekend.

N&P in the Seminole mall was where I got a few of the retired colors in the young dragons that I picked up a few months ago. I asked if they did layaway and they said they did. The last time I asked, they said they didn’t do shipping.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Sorry I didn’t see this- 25% an maybe if you mention this and she still has lots of stuff, she’d honor it.

Guess it depends on who you speak with as to whether a store will ship- that’s why I thought I’d offer to do it for people. Didn’t want to show someone something they wanted and then they can’t get it.

The empeas with a lot of purple are (to my understanding) from the earliest batches, now they have little to no purple. Some people seem to prefer the lots of purple.

Edit to add another shop’s goodies!

Mmloda
                            Participant

Will anyone be going to Wicks and Sticks within the next few days????

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.