fbpx

A DIFFERENT KIND OF AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHH

Home Forums Miscellany Community A DIFFERENT KIND OF AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHH

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

It’s the sound one makes when they get their credit card statement after over dosing on Windstones! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Don’t you love it when they tell you that you’ve ‘won’ an item on eBay? Well, if I won it, then why do I have to pay for it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ! I think it’s their clever way of making you feel real good about spending your money and it works! This month isn’t going to be any better so now–and I need support–I have to do a cold turkey on Windstones! Nothing for at least the next couple of months **fingernails are already leaving red marks on hands**! So I’m not even going to look in the store or the forum’s Flea Market **uncontrolable drooling is starting to set in**! Also going to stay off eBay **breaking out in cold sweat**! Who would ever know that it would come to this–me, adult, responsible and level headed–would get hooked on Windstones! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ :spank: :spank: XD

Jasmine
        Participant

Good luck with that. I have no will power. Hubby would agree. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

bayoudragon
          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

It’s the sound one makes when they get their credit card statement after over dosing on Windstones! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Don’t you love it when they tell you that you’ve ‘won’ an item on eBay? Well, if I won it, then why do I have to pay for it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ! I think it’s their clever way of making you feel real good about spending your money and it works! This month isn’t going to be any better so now–and I need support–I have to do a cold turkey on Windstones! Nothing for at least the next couple of months **fingernails are already leaving red marks on hands**! So I’m not even going to look in the store or the forum’s Flea Market **uncontrolable drooling is starting to set in**! Also going to stay off eBay **breaking out in cold sweat**! Who would ever know that it would come to this–me, adult, responsible and level headed–would get hooked on Windstones! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ :spank: :spank: XD

Yeah, that’s what I said, too… then the amethysts came out. ๐Ÿ™„ I guess this is where I can thank everyone who got one of the orientals, because I would have charged it without a second thought. ๐Ÿ˜†

It also doesn’t help knowing I get an extra paycheck in July – yeah for 3 Fridays in a month! I so have to put that money towards my credit card. *as I stare at Olympia’s sky blue coilded mother on ebay*

Adaneth
            Participant

I’ve got three paychecks in July too, yippee! But how much will be left for Windstones after vacation expenses… ๐Ÿ˜•

Good luck with going cold turkey, LadyFirebird! :yes:

I know that feeling, it’s why I’m staying away from the forums here. (I miss you guys so very much!) But, my credit cards are thanking me. I still owe quite a bit, (having gone through very tough times and continuing to go through them, I’ll still owe too much)

I traded for an amethyst curlie, that’ll have to do. I want the orientals. I’m so very glad I missed them. So, so happy, because I would have bought them without a second thought. I have willpower but, it seems to click in after I hit submit payment. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

I stay away from the forums for the same reason, Romeodanny. My collection just seems to grow whilst I’m on here. You can do it, LadyFirebird!

Laurie
                Participant

XD XD XD told ya. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lokie
                  Participant

Poor, LadyFirebird, I guess you thought the message “Windstones are addictive” didn’t apply to you ๐Ÿ˜› I have no monies right now, so I basically hang around the forum for the PYOs and to drool over the pretties I hope to someday obtain. Feel free to join me; there are a few of us creepy people here ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

How is that creepy? It’s like window-shopping without the window!

Lokie
                      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

How is that creepy? It’s like window-shopping without the window!

Oh yes, its fun and it’s just a matter of someday I’ll be able to join in, so I don’t cry….. much ๐Ÿ˜† The creepy isn’t window shopping, it’s me hanging over other’s shoulders drooling over their pieces while I do grabby hands trying to befriend them to get their addresses so I can steal their pieces. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

LOL, okay, now that’s creepy!

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Heh heh heh heh! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Thought I’d update my own post–just remembered something. I do have an account with some extra money in it that’s just sitting there. Already have some money stashed away for emergencies so this little account is going to help me pay down my credit card debt! Which means that my obession for Windstones can continue for a bit ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ! Although I promise to be responsible and limit my Windstones to 2 a month–yeah, just 2 and only 2! Laurie are you watching me–I’m going to limit my Windstone intake to 2 a month! Are you or anyone else laughing yet! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

bayoudragon
                            Participant

I am… because that’s the same thing I said! XD

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.