fbpx

A Big Hello To Phil The Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany Community A Big Hello To Phil The Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I think its funny πŸ˜† Are you snagging a griffin chick?

He was getting his oil changed of all things……But Nessie took care of us =P

I actually had the money to get it done, and new I would miss out on them. But Cat has her ways.. HeHehe

Skigod377
      Participant

Glad you got covered, Cat!

lamortefille
        Participant

Ah ha ha ha! @ your sig, Phil…. I almost spit out my beer – and my husband would have had a fit if I ruined another keyboard. πŸ˜†

So Phil…Darling….maybe it’s just me…cause I am blind, but I have trouble reading the olive green you are writing in….can you possibly brighten it up a touch. Sorry to be a downer and feel free to ignore me. 😳

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

whippetluv wrote:

So Phil…Darling….maybe it’s just me…cause I am blind, but I have trouble reading the olive green you are writing in….can you possibly brighten it up a touch. Sorry to be a downer and feel free to ignore me. 😳

πŸ˜† It’s bad enough with the women on here trying do divy him up without you making a pass at him too Whippet ROFLMAO (You at least have my permission πŸ˜‰ )

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

πŸ˜† It’s bad enough with the women on here trying do divy him up without you making a pass at him too Whippet ROFLMAO (You at least have my permission πŸ˜‰ )

hello…I totally have the advantage over all these other “girls”. I am a genuine real live lesbian! What man can resist! LOL πŸ™‚

Skigod377
            Participant

whippetluv wrote:

hello…I totally have the advantage over all these other “girls”. I am a genuine real live lesbian! What man can resist! LOL πŸ™‚

Dang! There goes my shot.

skigod377 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Your still young…you can still switch over.

Skigod377
              Participant

whippetluv wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

Your still young…you can still switch over.

I still have a chance, hu? *Sigh* If only I didn’t love men so much….

I have to say, the odds on this forum are pretty good. LOL

lamortefille wrote:

Ah ha ha ha! @ your sig, Phil…. I almost spit out my beer – and my husband would have had a fit if I ruined another keyboard. πŸ˜†

We were wondering who would be the first to comment ;p

lamortefille
                Participant

The odds were with me – I am one of the only ones online that late (early?); -)

frozendragon
                  Participant

I saw it but I figured I’d let someone else say something…I was too busy imagining it…
                    😯

lamortefille
                    Participant

Oh boy, frozen – you’re gonna tempt her to try it and take a picture to post. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.