fbpx

;_; Did anyone buy an extra green fledge?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market ;_; Did anyone buy an extra green fledge?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฅ I should’ve known better…whenever I try to save money, I do it on the WRONG THINGS!!!

*sigh* I know this is hopeless, but if anyone BIN’d an extra one or one they’ve decided they don’t really want….please lemme know!… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
        Participant

Karen doesn’t have any more?

Arlla
          Participant

I asked…I’ll find out tomorrow…but I don’t have high hopes. It seems like it’s been too long for her to have any left…I hope I’m wrong!

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
            Participant

Could you let me know what she says? I’m starting to think I might want one too, even if neither the color nor the pose are favorites. But the value will go way up later on, especially if that was the only batch.

Arlla
              Participant

;_; I don’t really care what it will be worth, as I don’t intend to sell it, I just wanted one to have…

I’ll post here what Karen says when I hear from her tomorrow…

-J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                Participant

Sorry, Arlla, mine is gone ๐Ÿ™

Arlla
                  Participant

Aw, thanks anyway Ski!

It looks like Karen doesn’t have any left, but she’s double checking…

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
                    Participant

Maybe if you’re lucky Melody will make some more. She left the option open…

Arlla
                      Participant

Yeah…there’s hope! I’m a little scared to see how they’re going to be sold, though…if they go up on ebay with all of us notified, it’s going to be another blood bath!

-J R R Tolkien

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I’ll put my name in the hat for one after Arlla… (makes puppy-dog eyes)
                          I love the pose, don’t have it, and the green is my favorite color…

YAY FOR GREEN!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Right with ya there Pip!! 8)

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Maybe if you’re lucky Melody will make some more. She left the option open…

Unless she said something different yesterday, I read that she didn’t have any plans to make any more. It was sort of a one time only thing. I’ll try and find the post. And oddly enough, I emailed Karen yesterday and still haven’t gotten a reply yet. I know normally she’s quick to reply. Hmm….I’m looking for a green fledge too ๐Ÿ™

Well I ran into this first before finding the thread I was looking for:

Melody wrote:

There was very little of the old green paint left,(..unless I find more bottles of it stashed somewhere.) That is one reason that the fledges were a one time thing. If and when I have time (ha)I will attempt to paint some more dragons with the paint I have left. I want to paint a few more fledges for the folks here on the forum that missed them, and I guess I could paint some other dragons as well, if there is any left over.(I better save some for touch up paint too!) I need to see how much paint there is and figure out which other dragons, if any, I can do with it.

Maria
                            Participant

She said she doesn’t have plans, unless she finds more old paint, and she needs to keep enough paint around for touch-ups. So I agree, chances are slim.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.