fbpx

6 Uni's, a Ki Rin, and a Griffin-PIX

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 6 Uni's, a Ki Rin, and a Griffin-PIX

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

You can post it to here. Just do it in the community section.

I’m going to have to commission you sometime too. Those are all so beautiful.

emerald212 wrote:

You can post it to here. Just do it in the community section.

I’m going to have to commission you sometime too. Those are all so beautiful.

Done, thanks!!

Just a heads up:
      Watch for pix. the two buckskins are finished, and the bay for eBay will be done tonight. Due to prior obligations, the others probably won’t get done til Sunday/Monday.

I thought I’d have a chance to re-offer this, since hubby’s leaving for 2 weeks on Sunday, but someone just offered me a killer deal to paint up 5 model horses for her, so this deal-other than the uni’s that are on the way-is now offically closed for at least 3 weeks. But, I’ll post all the ones that I get to put on eBay πŸ˜€

Maebnus
      Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Just a heads up:
        Watch for pix. the two buckskins are finished, and the bay for eBay will be done tonight. Due to prior obligations, the others probably won’t get done til Sunday/Monday.

I thought I’d have a chance to re-offer this, since hubby’s leaving for 2 weeks on Sunday, but someone just offered me a killer deal to paint up 5 model horses for her, so this deal-other than the uni’s that are on the way-is now offically closed for at least 3 weeks. But, I’ll post all the ones that I get to put on eBay πŸ˜€

And that made post # 666 for you 😈 I had to laugh.

Maebnus3 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Just a heads up:

And that made post # 666 for you 😈 I had to laugh.

EEK! Post #667!
        πŸ˜€

OK, here goes. Please note-horns arn’t attached, so they’re a little crooked. I didn’t edit these pix, I’m running out the door but wanted to let folks know where thier critters stand

Little Iron Horse-light buckskin, no jewels, no white, dorsel stripe. DONE(no worries, she’s a lot more yellow like the first pix)

Spark-light buckskin, but darker than the above(she’s not as dark as she looks, again, didn’t edit the pix), no white, no jewels, dorsel stripe. DONE

eBay bay-going on tonight

Griffin-on hold but DONE.

Hoping to get the other two done and shipped by Monday. The only person who has paid for shipping is ddum. Thanks!

The unicorns are very nice. They look peach to me and I like the one that is going to ebay the best. That griffin is awesome and I wish I had money for it.

Adaneth
        Participant

I’m glad that griffin’s on hold because I’m supposed to be broke right now. πŸ˜‰

Very nice work! πŸ˜€

I know those pix were bad. I posted them without tweeking the color or anything. Usually I try to make it match my screen and real life. But, i was running out the door.

I’m posting the other one in the next few min. Gotta get baby something to eat and get “Scrubs” on tv πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
          Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

She’s listed!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjscritters2004QQhtZ-1

You made a mistake in the title (Windstine instead of Windstone) so she doesn’t show up in a Windstone search. Maybe you should relist it?

littleironhorse wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

She’s listed!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjscritters2004QQhtZ-1

You made a mistake in the title (Windstine instead of Windstone) so she doesn’t show up in a Windstone search. Maybe you should relist it?

Fixed!
            You don’t have to relist, just revise (about $5 cheaper)
            Thanks!

Maria
            Participant

I hope she sells well, bluepony! You do great work.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.