fbpx

5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 5/5/17 Hatching Pegasus Natural & Fantasy Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

And my fantasy, which includes a pic of them together under more natural light.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aggie83
      Participant

Linda, pastels are not usually my “thing”, but I think yours is my fav so for. It’s like he is made out of cotton candy or something. 😉

Natasha
        Participant

My mom just sent me pics of hers to post! He’s such a gorgeous fella! She said the egg is darker at the bottom and shifts to s lighter color, and the whole thing is covered with magic paint. He sure is fancy! She said she thinks his eyes are violet.

photo BF0B038E-B625-48E1-92A9-DC689FF42823_zpsbwdpln46.jpg

photo D66FA584-6D74-4B54-BE2D-A0CAB90322C2_zpsnlaaipcb.jpg

photo 18FABB27-F956-43EE-B401-0C7C6544F6A1_zpshmycquul.jpg

photo 18EDFDFB-66D2-4330-ADAF-E88DB6817289_zpshptkai8p.jpg

photo E2C26B20-0924-48ED-956E-4CBF5AC28A6C_zps8qotke3g.jpg

photo 9436470C-1C30-4D59-81B6-BD60AE893161_zpssv1idj1y.jpg

photo 8F346F90-A137-4957-ABEC-F36933813112_zpsxcwxpaeu.jpg

photo 75564062-DC65-4219-AB7A-16FBACD93781_zpst1qg50gk.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Marianne
          Participant

They are all lovely so far.
            Wow, Natasha. I love your moms. So detailed.
            I managed to get one today before they were gone. Can’t wait to see mine up close. 🙂 Kinda hoping for a striped one but I’m sure I will be happy with any since I didn’t think I was going to be able to swing getting one.

Natasha
            Participant

Congrats, Marianne! I hope you get one you love. Yeah, my mom seems to have great grab bag luck! I love hers too.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

All of these are just so incredibly gorgeous. I especially love the one your mum got, Kim, the colors are just stunning!

Finding happiness again.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Still debating… I probably shouldn’t, but I may need to get one of the Naturals before they sell out. These are ALL so Cute!
                  Congrats Everyone!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

I can see why Ms.Melody was going cross eyed painting these.Y’all should be very proud of those little beauties.They are special.Bless her heart.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
                    Participant

These are my two. Mixed feelings on them; I’m not necessarily displeased with them but they don’t particularly sing to me either. I literally could not find the fantasy one in the class picture; just try looking for a teal egg, white sock, small white star, and light blue eyes–not there!

These were impossible to photograph! The fantasy one is a colorshift zebra pegasus with a teal egg w/speckling, light blue eyes, a small white star on her forehead, and some magic sparkle paint coating her body. The natural is a dark bay with light brown eyes, a white blaze/dot, grey wing bars, and silver dots on the wing edges.

They’re currently up in the trades. There’s several I really want to see pictures of in the fantasy group (and keeping my eye out for the blue-egged leopard appy as she matches the gb baby peg I have). If my pegs aren’t appealing I do have other stuff available for trade so please keep me in mind if you peek at my ad and see that you have a peg I’m seeking.

Apologies if my photos are wonky. Weather outside is awful and I’m half asleep trying to post/resize/etc. Blarg and whatnot.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Yah!!!!!
                        OK – I took the plunge and got one of the Natural Peggies…. I HOPE HOPE HOPE I get a nice one I LOVE! There are several I do like a lot, so maybe?!? We’ll see sometime next week probably.

Ponygirl
                        Participant

Wow! I think of the ones that have gotten posted, Aggie83’s fantasy and Etruscan’s natural are my two favorites so far. <3 Or maybe Nectaris’s. Argh! They’re all so great!

I posted mine up for possible trading, but here are the pics…I actually really like this one a lot, and the swirls and such are really cool. I hope we get more swirly equines in the future! Reminds me of filigree work or something. Never owned one of this sculpt before so was really glad to get one that hits a lot of my buttons. 🙂

left
                          right
                          adorable star

Melody
                          Keymaster

I posted FULL SIZE pics of the natural Pegasus-es on my Deviantart page. I will post the fantasy ones also when I get a minute…
                            http://reptangle.deviantart.com/
                            Click on the Hatching pegasus images and they will get BIG.

Natasha
                            Participant

Thank you! The large pics REALLY show off how gorgeous these are!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

COOL! LOVE THESE!

tig3r06
                                Participant

Thank you for painting these incredibly detailed little pretties!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.