4th Annual Windstone Forum Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap – ***Shipping Time!***

Home Forums Miscellany Community 4th Annual Windstone Forum Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap – ***Shipping Time!***

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    tempest618
    Participant

Got my ornaments from pegasus4240 and they’re really cute!! I love the beaded dragon ornament and the sparkly snowflake fits perfectly on my tree. I’ll try to upload pics tomorrow, if I can get my husband away from Call of Duty long enough 🙂

Kim
      Blocked

I got my ornaments today so that was fast. I like the different colours of butterflies and the leopard is cute! I don’t have a tree yet though so will have to get one asap. Thank you Fairyhearted!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fairyhearted
        Participant

Hi. Glad you liked them Kim. Wish I had more time this year to spend on making them, but this year was especially busy. I got mine in the mail super early, but only just now got a chance to post pics. Here is my cute unicorn ornament, my beautiful feather ornament (and goodies) from Etaven. Thank you!!! 🙂

photo PC180352_zpsad68748a.jpg

Victoria
          Participant

Yay! I’m glad that you like them, Fairyhearted! I couldn’t find where I had the tracking number so I was hoping they’d arrived safely!

And I took photos of mine, I just need to get them off my camera… been a crazy week so I just haven’t had the chance! Tomorrow I should have the photos, though 🙂

pegasus4240
            Participant

Oh yay! I was frustrated because my original idea didn’t work out, but was happy with what I did make, just not, necessarily a traditional Christmas ornament. 🙂 I made one for myself and my Mom, as well.

-- Angie

Leigha
              Participant

I got my ornament yesterday, just in time for Christmas! We didn’t get a tree this year, but I hung the few ornaments I own up together on my wand display on the wall. Last years swap ornaments are up there too (the ones that didn’t get destroyed by the cat)

The dragon is super cute and sparkly!

photo photo.jpg

Kim
                Blocked

I’m glad the blue dragon ornament made it there in time! I was hoping it would! Did you see the card in there too? Merry Christmas!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Elena
                  Participant

Merry Christmas Everyone! :santa:

By my calculations, there are still a few people who haven’t received their ornaments, If you have please post that you have received it, even if you don’t have pictures, so that your swapee (and me) know the post hasn’t lost it 😉

If you haven’t received your ornament, please PM me so we can try and track it down. We want everyone to get a goodie!

Elena
                    Participant

My ornament came!
                      I got a lovely Ukrainian style egg from siberahk1 with foxes and snowflakes! It’s gorgeous Thank you sooo much! :bigsmile: I will try and get pics in the next day or so to show it off!

Victoria
                      Participant

I’m sorry that these photos have taken so long for me to post… and please let me know if you can’t view them! It’s been a chaotic few weeks of hospital visits (the boyfriend, not me) and getting sick and Christmas chaos… but anyway!

The stunning items sent to me by tempest618!

This card. So gorgeous. (And the candy… promptly eaten.)

Chainmaile star! So unique! I have tried to learn to do chainmail, and I fail utterly, so I am always impressed and appreciative of the skills of others!

Gorgeous sparkly snowflake in my favorite colors! Love it! It catches the light so wonderfully.

Thank you again!

tempest618
                        Participant

I’m so glad you like them etavan! The snowflake is made from Swarovski crystal beads so it should be super sparkly.

siberakh1
                          Participant

I received my lovely ornaments from Ciarnet just before Christmas!

First, a more classic little wintery house.
                             photo IMG_9579.jpg

Next, I also received a more ‘goofy’ ornament for some fun!
                             photo IMG_9581.jpg

photo IMG_9582.jpg

photo IMG_9584.jpg

So many little details on them both! Thank you so much! :bigsmile:

Ciarnet
                            Participant

Thank you so much Foxfeather! I finally managed to liberate my package from the post office after they decided I was the person who was suppose to get it. They have been holding it hostage for over a week now!

It couldn’t have been more perfect!

photo Ornament002_zpsaeb0151b.jpg

photo Ornament004_zps0dec4d85.jpg

photo Ornament006_zps2ea4311d.jpg

photo Ornament009_zpsdef4739b.jpg

I absolutely adore that little owl and the kanji for Joy and Good Luck was such a sweet touch. The snowflake will go perfectly wtih the collection I have had since I was a little girl. Thank you so much!

Elena
                              Participant

Yay! So glad you like it! :bigsmile:
                                I was starting to get worried, all tracking would say was that it was in your area…. durn post office 😛

Bodine
                                Participant

Those are all very cool :santa:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.