4th Annual Windstone Forum Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap – ***Shipping Time!***

Home Forums Miscellany Community 4th Annual Windstone Forum Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap – ***Shipping Time!***

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

ALL MESSAGES SENT!

Time to get crafting! :bigsmile:

Elena
      Participant

Confirmation Requests Sent!

Please reply by DECEMBER 5, 2013 6:00pm Mountain Standard Time
        As soon as I receive everyone’s replies I will send out addresses!

Elena
        Participant

Addresses Sent! :bigsmile:

Shipping Date is December 10!

Elena
          Participant

And time to let those Ornaments fly away to their new homes! :santa:

Mine will be quite a few days late due to health issues again, sorry. I’ll let ya know asap!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
            Blocked

Mine is ready to send out!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tempest618
              Participant

I just shipped mine out this morning so it should arrive on Friday. I really hope my swapee likes it!

Victoria
                Participant

Mine went out today!

fairyhearted
                  Participant

I posted mine. I really hope my swapee likes them. I had so many ideas and not enough time to make them so I did what I could with the time I had. And of course nothing comes out the way I imagined in my head, but I tried! I really did try!

Victoria
                    Participant

I got mine today from tempest618! I’ll get photos tomorrow, but the ornaments were gorgeous and I love them… and the candy will certainly be enjoyed as well πŸ˜€ Also, the card with them was absolutely stunning!

Thank you so, so much!

Kim
                      Blocked

I hope the person I sent to has a tree with strong branches as it’s a big ornament. It will take a little while to cross the border but I hope they like it!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tempest618
                        Participant

I’m so glad you like them Etavan!! I was really nervous since this is my first swap.

I got mine, and I am really sorry I don’t mine out yet, I vowed I wasn’t gonna open it till mine got out, but alas I thought it was art cards. I love thank you so much, and I will try to get mine out ASAP. Really sorry for the delay.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pegasus4240
                          Participant

I got mine today from 96037. Thanks! I got a reindeer pulling a sleigh and a kitty-kat is at the helm instead of Santa. He must want the presents all to himself. lol Almost the whole thing is made out of pipe cleaners. Didn’t realize one could make sculptures from them. πŸ™‚ It’s very cute and I like it. πŸ™‚ I also got a little-bigger than art card size painting of a butterfly. Very nice. πŸ™‚ I mentioned that reindeer are my favorite Christmas thing and that’s what I got. Can’t beat that. πŸ™‚

Not the best day for pictures though.

Thanks again!!

Oooo…mine is out for delivery. I’m little nervous. Eek.

-- Angie

I’m glad you like it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.