3rd ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2012!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 3rd ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2012!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Gah! My ornaments shipped, but USPS did not scan them!!!! So, now I just have to hope they wander to the right place.

Stupid holidays overwhelming the post!

fairyhearted
      Participant

Got mine from Skeeterdeee ๐Ÿ™‚ I absolutely love them. They are so cute. I wish my camera gave them better justice. They look so much better in person. Thank you!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ The fairies are happily decorating my tree. Hope my person enjoys the ones I made. I’m not that talented but I tried my best!

Photobucket

briteblades
        Participant

Got mine from Skeeterdeee ๐Ÿ™‚ I absolutely love them. They are so cute. I wish my camera gave them better justice. They look so much better in person. Thank you!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ The fairies are happily decorating my tree. Hope my person enjoys the ones I made. I’m not that talented but I tried my best!

Photobucket

These are ADORABLE!!!!!

Ann

I received mine from blackfire5th! She made me a yule log from a real log, and its ‘feet’ are horseshoes. She also sent some lovely scented candles to put in it, it’s really cool! Thank you!!

I hope it works with your decor and didn’t get too squished in transit. The horseshoes are from a college roommate’s horse. He is a paint named “Leo”.

Ann

Here are my goodies from Riversgrace!

Thank you so much!

etruscan
              Participant

I got my ornament! Wolflodge100 made a beautiful macrame birdhouse with a nesting cardinal inside. Thank you! I love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Outside photo to show the colors:

I have it hanging from the fan in my living room!

Front:

Sides:

Back:

wolflodge100
                Participant

I am so glad you like it etruscan!

I got mine from Jennifer Miller!! When I saw her name on the box I was so excited! It is a beautiful griffin on a Christmas ball!! I hope you have pictures you can post Jennifer because all I have is my cell phone. Thank you sooooooo much. I love him!!!!!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Here’s the griffin! My photos are not very good either, I snapped them in the worst light before I packed him up!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

briteblades
                    Participant

I got my ornament from ruffian! But this is no ordinary ornament! It’s a full blown amigurumi Christmas decoration of EPIC proportions!

Sit back as I tell you the story:
                      A beautiful sleigh being pulled by a majestic polar bear (my favorite animal). There’s Santa and a sack full of goodies! (Please ignore what dwells under my dresser, as I was not aware of it until after I took the picture!)
                      Photobucket

Here’s a close up of Santa and the toys!
                      Photobucket

Every last detail is stunning, take a look at the sleigh!
                      Photobucket

What’s that Santa? You have gifts for ME?!
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      (Santa was over-encumbered carrying such loot and can be seen taking a break behind)
                      Inside his bag of delights was….
                      A DRAGON!!!
                      Photobucket
                      and
                      A UNICORN!!!
                      Photobucket

I love these VERY VERY much! So much that I can’t fathom putting this away during after Christmas… this needs to stay out year round! THANK YOU so much! I envy your talent and skills ruffian! ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh I’m glad they made it! I had so much fun making them, lol, and that you enjoy them ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
                      Participant

and
                        A UNICORN!!!
                        Photobucket

IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!

lol that was my first thought ^^ Those are amazing!

I waaaaants a pink dragon >.> Do you make those to sell as well, Ruffian?

Misty
                        Participant

These have all turned out great so far! Way too much fun =)

Leigha
                          Participant

Woooooot! Was able to pick up my mail today (after visiting my family for a week) and I got my ornament! I should say OrnamentS! I got like 8 different hand made ornaments from Fairyhearted! Unfortunately, my mother broke my camera while I was visiting, and then was supposed to upload the pictures from the SD card and give the card back to me but she never did, so I can’t take pictures until I find my other camera and another SD card, which should be tomorrow some time. Fairyhearted, if you took pictures, feel free to post them! ^^

Thank you so much!

fairyhearted
                            Participant

Lol. Glad you like them. Didn’t get a chance to take pictures before I sent them, unfortunately. Happy to hear they got to you safely, though. Merry Christmas! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

I feel bad asking but I need some help, can someone give me a hand? A very dear member of my family is currently in the ICU. Can someone take over finishing up the swap for me? Basically I need someone to keep track and make sure everyone received a goody. I heard from every participant at progress report time so everything *should* be fine, but I’m probably not going to be around for a while to keep track. I feel awful for asking, but I want to make sure someone is around to watch to make sure everyone got a treat. Thanks <3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.