3rd ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2012!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps 3rd ANNUAL HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2012!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Yup, it’s that time of year again!
      This year we have a bunch of new people that I think might really like this swap! If you weren’t here last year here’s how it works:

Last year we had a little handmade ornament swap for the holidays. Everyone who signed up recieved the name of another participant and made a special holiday ornament for them(the person you send to will not be the same person who sends to you). The idea is to use whatever art and craft supplies you have on hand and make an ornament and receive an ornament that someone else made especially for you! The past two years we had an amazing variety of different mediums used: embellished applique ornaments, hand painted balls, beaded glass ornaments, hand crafted dragons, just to name a few! You can still see some of the photos from our previous swaps in these threads:
      http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/holiday-ornament-swap-2011-ship-december-8th

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/holiday-ornament-swap-please-mail-dec…

**SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 9TH.** This year, I’m going to do it like the other swaps, it seems to be a great system! On November 10th I will shuffle the names and send you the name and likes of your recipient. On November 28th, I will PM you and ask you about your progress (photos welcome, but not required). Please respond by December 3rd and I will send you the address of your recipient. **SHIP DATE IS DECEMBER 7TH**

To sign up PM me your:
      ADDRESS:
      WHAT HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE:
      A FEW WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT YOU LIKE TO INSPIRE YOUR CRAFTER(do you decorate in a certain color? Do you have a favorite animal/mythical creature that you like to put on a tree? ETC.ETC.ETC.)
      ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY OR DOMESTICALLY? (Last year we had about an even number of participants from both the US and Canada. If you’re not able to ship internationally this year, just let me know and I’ll pick someone who is domestic to you).

**I will send you a confirmation within 24 hours, if you don’t hear from me within 24 hours, PM me again**

Let’s have some fun!

Riversgrace
      Participant

Omg YAY!!!! Still loving mine from last year!!!! I am in!

Misty
        Participant

Oh so busy…but wanna do it anyway! I will squeeze it somehow lol.

Elena
          Participant

Definately in! :bigsmile:

siberakh1
            Participant

Yay! I’m definitely in again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jinya
              Participant

I’d love to join!

Jennifer
                Participant

I might join if I can find the time! Been so busy as of late… but I’d love to sculpt an ornament for someone:) How many people are already signed up?

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I might join if I can find the time! Been so busy as of late… but I’d love to sculpt an ornament for someone:) How many people are already signed up?

So far we’re at 10! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ann

I’m in!

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

LAST CALL!!

We have 14 wonderful people so far!! Tomorrow evening I’ll shuffle everyone up and we can get started on our projects! Anyone who hasn’t signed up and wants to, pm me with your info before 3pm EST on Saturday and I can get you shuffled in!

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

We’ve got 16 participants this year!! I got everyone shuffled and you should’ve received a PM from me with your recipient’s name and likes! Let’s have some fun!

Riversgrace
                          Participant

Got mine!!! Can’t wait to get started!!!!

I just have to say I have having so much fun making this for my swapee, I sure hope they like it!

fairyhearted
                            Participant

Dang, missed the sign up this year. It was a lot of fun last year, hope you all enjoy it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

Sorry guys!! It didn’t even occur to me that it was the 28th already!! Tomorrow I’ll send out the pm asking for progress reports and then I’ll start getting your shipping addresses out to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.