fbpx

3 months 3 weeks and 3 days

Home Forums Miscellany Community 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My it seemed like a long time, until I got that damned ticker, LOL.

Jasmine
    Participant

Since I’m not working right now, I’m making all the wedding plans. We have 2 venues to check out in the next month, then booking photographers, booking officiant, booking the florist…too much to even think about right now. At least I know who we want as photographer and florist. Looking at calla lily bouquests on Google. 😀

How are your plans going??

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Good luck with the wedding plans. My brother-in-law is supposed to be getting married in June, but they haven’t made a single plan right now. It helps they expect the wedding to be incredibly small, but still.

Ous is small as well, 35 people, including the wedding party, only immediate family and closest friends.

We have the venue booked, it is a Mission that Korys grandfather built, the commissioner of oaths is booked and payed for, as is the food, I am going cress shopping this weekend, and we are supposed to talk to a couple of photographers as well this weekend. Much of our stuff has to be done in Edmonton, since we are getting married south of there. I have ordered what I need to make the favors as well, and I have my music picked as well, we are doing the invitations ourselves, soon!! I was looking at calla lilies as well, and found some really nice bouquets, but I hve changed my mind as I find them kinda over done now, so I am heading in other directions. All in all it seems to be coming together quite quickly, LOL.

Oh ya the honeymoon is paid for as well, and I bought him his wedding present, which is during the trip. I was also given his moms wedding and engagement rings, since she saved them for him.

Jasmine
        Participant

You’re lucky, we’re expecting about 120, 75 of which is just MY family. And I have to invite them all or I’d be disowned. I’m making jade bracelets for the ladie’s favors, going to get Chinese red knots that the men can hang on the rearview mirrors.

Haven’t even thought about the honeymoon yet. Where are you going?

Vegas baby, LOL. I got Kory tickets to see Blue Man group, something he wants to see badly, LOL.

I decided that if they cant get over not being invited they can bite my butt, this is for us not for them, and I am not willing to pay for meals for a bunch of people I talk too maybe once a year, but probably less.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.