fbpx

2nd Photo Contest – PEBBLES won

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion 2nd Photo Contest – PEBBLES won

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Sorry had to vote for the two polar bears because of my name, so i didn’t break the tie.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Maria
      Participant

The poll is closed now, and we have a winner: PEBBLES. Now I hope the photographer will step up and claim credit because I can’t remember who sent me the shot! 😳 Either copper83, Jasmine or dragonmedley. I have the rest of the names on record with their appropriate photos.

Aw, it was me 😯 i think all the photos are lovely and i really appreciate what Nam said πŸ˜€ Its lovely to have a photo contest, thank you everyone.
        Merry Christmas!

πŸ˜€

BDW
        Participant

Congrats Griffiness!
          I had a hard time deciding between your picture and the chipmunk.

πŸ™ I was very dissapointed for my picture. I know it is not in focus. That is why I was hesitant of posting that one but all my friends said it was the best.
          The pictures I was considering are in the link below, please tell me your views on them it would be appreciated. Maybe I should have posted ‘raven in shadows’.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/21416559@N02/
          And there was the snapper too but I could not upload it for some reason.

[/]

Jodi
          Participant

Congrats, Griffiness. You really captured a striking pose and serene mood with that photo. πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Congrats Griffiness!
              I had a hard time deciding between your picture and the chipmunk.

πŸ™ I was very dissapointed for my picture. I know it is not in focus. That is why I was hesitant of posting that one but all my friends said it was the best.
              The pictures I was considering are in the link below, please tell me your views on them it would be appreciated. Maybe I should have posted ‘raven in shadows’.
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/21416559@N02/
              And there was the snapper too but I could not upload it for some reason.

I loved the raccoon, but I liked the Pebbles pic better. The turtle is cool, but the Raven in Shadows pic is very striking. Artistically, that was the best choice, in my opinion.

[/]

BDW
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

The turtle is cool, but the Raven in Shadows pic is very striking. Artistically, that was the best choice, in my opinion.

Thank you Emerald for your opinion, it will help for future contests. Its hard to choose when you don’t know what they are looking for. πŸ˜‰

Thanks guys, i wasn’t going to enter!

Blackdesert I love the close up of the Wood pecker! He is lovely, if you crop the left of the photo down a bit i think it would be an even better picture!

The lighting in Raven in Shadows is beautiful!

The Racoon is just tooo cute!

You are lucky to have so much wildlife around you BD!

frozendragon
                Participant

I agree with Griffiness….it’s really cool you have all that wildlife around you…here…we have a bunch of skunks (mostly roadkill)….and deer…(again mostly road kill)

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Congrats Griffiness! I’m glad you entered πŸ˜€ BDW, ‘Raven in Shadows’ is a great shot! We have wild life here in Idaho but I never have my camera with me when ‘they’ show up πŸ™ I need more practice when it comes to animals. Great work everyone!

twindragonsmum

tdm

lamortefille
                    Participant

Congrats, Griffiness!

Lokie
                      Participant

Congratulations, Griffiness! I remembered someone had a cat named Pebbles who followed them around, even in the woods. So I cheated a bit and sought out that old thread to find out it was you πŸ˜› What a beaut πŸ™‚

And to everyone else, those were some really great photos! I had a really hard time choosing my favorite (which I’ll keep secret).

Stephanie
                        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I agree with Griffiness….it’s really cool you have all that wildlife around you…here…we have a bunch of skunks (mostly roadkill)….and deer…(again mostly road kill)

Not if you know where to look… we also have prairie dogs… IN TOWN, if you know where to look. Plus live stock out the wazoo…

Jasmine
                          Participant

Congrats Griffiness!! I loved that pic.

frozendragon
                            Participant

Serenity wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Not if you know where to look… we also have prairie dogs… IN TOWN, if you know where to look. Plus live stock out the wazoo…

we have prairie dogs again?

last I had heard they had went around and killed all of them because of some illness they carried…we used to have a whole town out there where the Colonies now is….but they killed all them….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.